NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK Steel Hoplite Shield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know what profession makes this and what the materials are, Also is it only this shield and the Ornate Hoplite that are crafted for hoplite?
Its Blacksmith craftable level 18 and as i know there are 2 craftable

Items Required:
2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2)
3 x Small Lump of Lead (0 / 3)
3 x Sulphur (0 / 3)
15 x Wood of Glasir (0 / 15)
(29-03-2019, 01:37 PM)Extaziii Wrote: [ -> ]Its Blacksmith craftable level 18 and as i know there are 2 craftable

Items Required:
2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2)
3 x Small Lump of Lead (0 / 3)
3 x Sulphur (0 / 3)
15 x Wood of Glasir (0 / 15)

Thank you, i'm surprised that there is no pers crafted to be fair :'(
The Steel Hoplite Shield is the personal crafted one, even it may seem expensive. The Ornate Hoplite Shield is the house craftable hoplite shield.
(29-03-2019, 01:51 PM)Noname Wrote: [ -> ]The Steel Hoplite Shield is the personal crafted one, even it may seem expensive. The Ornate Hoplite Shield is the house craftable hoplite shield.

Sorry yeah that's what i meant, both pretty much the same craft cost yet you would just go for the house craft instead.

Maybe they should down the craft cost by a feather and balance the stats accordingly? (Don't wan't to turn this into a suggestion, just a little confuesed why the craft cost is so large)
Same cost as the Swadian Heater Shield or the Royal Shield, both alchemist personal craftable ones.