NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NordInvasion HQ Sound Effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello everyone,

Over the years, a lot of things have been updated and replaced in NordInvasion. One area that has been neglected is the sound effects we hear run after run. In an attempt to remedy this, we are trialing an alpha-stage replacement of the stock sound effects with a set expertly produced by one of the community members, Elmo. It is still in a relatively early stage so several standard sounds will still be heard but your feedback and encouragement could ensure progress continues in the right direction.

Since testing so many sounds requires a sizable arsenal to ensure you hear all the material-type variations, we are bringing back the April servers from previous years. Just join one of those NI_April servers with all or some of your equipment slots empty and you'll spawn with random items for testing the various metal and wooden block effects that are part of this pack. The servers will be kept up for at least a week so there should be plenty of time to hear them all.

The sound pack can be downloaded from http://thor.nordinvasion.com/util/hq_sou...lpha_1.zip. All you have to do is copy all the ogg files directly into your "Modules\NordInvasion\Sounds" folder. (You don't want to end up with two Sounds folders nested within each other.) If you want to revert back to the stock sounds after testing, just delete the files from that folder.

Enjoy!
kool.

Axe_Pass_By_2 is to realistic for this game
so Au dont get the April servers?
Lovely, thanks a lot guys. The reason for random gear is testing, but it is also a tone of fun. Would be nice to have a random gear server for good (though I understand the number of server we can have is limited so, sadly, it is impossible).
fix the random gear please.
I really really like the april servers, nice work.
(01-04-2019, 06:07 AM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]so Au dont get the April servers?

I wasn't sure which mode to take away from AU so they could have an April server and it was getting late so I skipped setting one up there for now. If there is a mode that can go down for about a week, I could swap it over.

(01-04-2019, 08:23 AM)Berkay Wrote: [ -> ]fix the random gear please.

I'll try to fix it when I know how it is broken. What seems to be the trouble?
(01-04-2019, 06:21 PM)Kip Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2019, 06:07 AM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]so Au dont get the April servers?

I wasn't sure which mode to take away from AU so they could have an April server and it was getting late so I skipped setting one up there for now.  If there is a mode that can go down for about a week, I could swap it over.

(01-04-2019, 08:23 AM)Berkay Wrote: [ -> ]fix the random gear please.

I'll try to fix it when I know how it is broken.  What seems to be the trouble?

No idea what issue he's talking about.

Personally all I want is reduced Brass Charger required riding skill to 0 so everyone could use it.
All items go on armour slots so you can get 3 body armours and 0 weapons or 4 weapons and 1 boots ecc.
(01-04-2019, 06:27 PM)SPQR_Andrea Wrote: [ -> ]All items go on armour slots so you can get 3 body armours and 0 weapons or 4 weapons and 1 boots ecc.

So the weapon slots are working correctly (only weapons) but the armour slots can also end up with weapons? Interesting. Do the armour types also get mixed up (gloves in the helmet slot) or is it just a chance to be a weapon instead of the correct armour type?
Pages: 1 2 3 4