NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: On a break (kinda)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some might already know but I am taking a break from NordInvasion. I can't find the motivation to do any more coding. This has to do with my time spend on my job and the thing I enjoy in my spare time, but also with the lack of respect that some people in this community have. I may or may not assist in the help section on the forum, but I wont guarantee a swift answer.

I have no clue if I'll resume my work before bannerlord comes out, but my return won't be anytime soon.

I wish everyone good luck in NordInvasion and may we see eachother again.
Thank you for your work as a developer!
Your improvements to NI were amazing.
Take all the time you need and Good luck in real life.
Good luck with your work and don't burn yourself out on what you like doing! I hope you come back when you are motivated to code/play and have fun with it as well Wink
Good luck Kaas, you should do what you enjoy in your free time and not force yourself to things you dont like at that point, it doesn't helps you at all. Thanks for all the time you spend for and with us Smile
Good luck kaas
good luck kaaaasssssss
good luck, good timing aswell, now noone is contributing to the shop Big Grin
gl hf
Good luck.
Thanks for time, which you spend into this mod Katzowik! Cya in Bannerlord (or in HoI4)
Pages: 1 2 3