NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Giveaway|Time to say Goodbye to Ni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
To be honest, i have to say i am not enjoying the mod as much as i did before and i guess it's time to say goodbye and just leave, and i guess thats my chance to do something good, thats why i will be giving away all i've got, it's not gonna be a lottery, and i won't be the person choosing winners, feel free to say what do you want of that stuff: 
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png 
well yeah, thanks everyone for the fun time, and good runs. Time to say Goodbye.

Edit: Actually, let's just make it faster, Winners will be chosen 15:00 CEST Today
Bye Bye.
Have luck in life, another experienced player leaving.
I recommend giving stuff to new players.
I wish you all the best man!
You'll be doing great in life seing what you did here in NI. People like you deserve the best.
May we meet again.!
Well good luck, since we have tough things ( u know what I mean) have fun and find something that u gonna enjoy thanks for being my friend.

I would like to receive:
Dragon Breaths
Tome
Ghasty Hood
Gold
Armour plates/water
Never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna say good bye to you....  

I dont have anything i want avalible items mats
Cya man and maybe gl in rl ^^

I would love to have the dragon breaths / the goodwood lance and could need a tome aswell so we go tomes in the Future runs Wink also maybe some mats for my rg im planning or ofc just the armours ^^ if possible :p just got a mp of 3m so far and i checkered in not finding buyer for so im very broke help me out :p
Gl, i would take godwood if you want to give it to me
Good luck with whatever is your next step

Was about to craft Heavy steel greaves so I could use that

Edit: and sturdy woods!
Hope you have fun with what comes next Smile

If I may, I'll choose the Godwood Lance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5