NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Some idea for bring back old / new players back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just had an idea about it so wanted to share.
What about NEW server in NI?
Like new characters, new servers..
In this way maybe old / new ones try to start and have fun too.
Since everyone will be low level and low items will be make it harder and some more fun.
Forgot to add;Old players moslty leaves because they got what they want..
In this way, it might get their interest
I like this idea it's like u was rich but u lost all and u have quest get back this all it also bring some new gameplay in my opinion.
The Fluffy house was based around this idea, and each attempt/revival of the house has always flopped. There is no precedent for this idea ever being successful.
(16-05-2019, 05:05 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]The Fluffy house was based around this idea, and each attempt/revival of the house has always flopped. There is no precedent for this idea ever being successful.

Thats why i said "New server" which if it fails, there will be old server waiting for everyone to play Big Grin
(16-05-2019, 05:25 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-05-2019, 05:05 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]The Fluffy house was based around this idea, and each attempt/revival of the house has always flopped. There is no precedent for this idea ever being successful.

Thats why i said "New server" which if it fails, there will be old server waiting for everyone to play Big Grin

So it's just like the Fluffy events. There were "old servers" waiting for everyone to play when the event was over.
I think the main issue with the fluffy events was that the characters were restricted to the event servers only. This made it fun for a one time experience but rather annoying that the character can only be played at that time scheme. I would probably make a return if a server was dedicated to new some sort of ironman character where an more individual approach was taken. I.E. no trading, no auction hall etc.
I was played find easter egg(butter) in warband we played in too huge map and admins putted 50 butters if you find 1 butter you will get gold. It was so funny and exciting event do it in nord invasion

NOTE: Warband is so old game this mean you can't add something to warband. Someplayers not bored to play nord invasion they bored to play warband.
(16-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]I would probably make a return if a server was dedicated to new some sort of ironman character where an more individual approach was taken. I.E. no trading, no auction hall etc.

Meet Trickletics, my Malice-locked Ultimate Ironman. After recently maxing my Repeater Griffin, I decided to up the ante to forge my own journey from scratch. No scamming, no trading, but this time I can't leave Swadian Overgrown. All leading up to eventually taking on one of Nord Invasion's biggest challenges: not using racial slurs.
(16-05-2019, 06:56 PM)Soviet Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: [ -> ]I would probably make a return if a server was dedicated to new some sort of ironman character where an more individual approach was taken. I.E. no trading, no auction hall etc.

Meet Trickletics, my Malice-locked Ultimate Ironman. After recently maxing my Repeater Griffin, I decided to up the ante to forge my own journey from scratch. No scamming, no trading, but this time I can't leave Swadian Overgrown. All leading up to eventually taking on one of Nord Invasion's biggest challenges: not using racial slurs.

LMFAO
(16-05-2019, 05:52 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-05-2019, 05:25 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: [ -> ]

So it's just like the Fluffy events. There were "old servers" waiting for everyone to play when the event was over.

That.

Nothing is stopping people from doing a 16 man run on beginner. 

For why that's never done atm I would ask why would anyone want to do that? What's the reward for doing this? 

Its "new" well people can already get the new feeling from making a new class and so much more in the game.

Also, nothing is stopping you giving me all your shit so you can start again.
Pages: 1 2