NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTK: (Dark) Piercing Arrows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Craft level and mats, please
Not craftable yet, not added to the crafting list
Ok, thanks. I'll wait Smile
Everything same as ebony arrows
1 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 1)
10 x Damascus Steel (0 / 10)
20 x Eagle Feather (0 / 20)
5 x Zinc Shard (0 / 5)
10 x Blade Shard (0 / 10)
1 x Oil of Velentr (0 / 1)

Item Created:

1 x Piercing Arrows
[Image: C71A7CEE2D7E64C4D586D153F5377DF162947E02]
Weight1
Thrust Damage14
Max Ammo85
Usable by Everyone
Warden, fixed
Same stats as dragon arrows then? Unless they were buffed. Another orange legendary thrown down the drain if thats the case, especially the fact these arrows quiver looks much better. Cool arrows nonetheless
(14-07-2019, 01:15 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]Same stats as dragon arrows then? Unless they were buffed. Another orange legendary thrown down the drain if thats the case, especially the fact these arrows quiver looks much better. Cool arrows nonetheless

That's the point of 1 hero locked items.

Dragon arrows only have usability over this.
(14-07-2019, 04:54 AM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-07-2019, 01:15 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]Same stats as dragon arrows then? Unless they were buffed. Another orange legendary thrown down the drain if thats the case, especially the fact these arrows quiver looks much better. Cool arrows nonetheless

My bad, I didn't realise they were locked to one class. However I still do believe the crafting cost should be higher than ebony and elmwood
(14-07-2019, 06:00 AM)Hurricane Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-07-2019, 04:54 AM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]

My bad, I didn't realise they were locked to one class. However I still do believe the crafting cost should be higher than ebony and elmwood

Why? 

Look at any crafting for any 1 hero locked thing. Most of the time it's the same or with very small changes just cuz they can.

It's "bad" because most people with dragon arrows atm probably only play Warden. It's not that much different to how Angon is vs Db.
Pages: 1 2