NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Stats of Short Heavy Cade and Heavy Cade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering what the stats (armour and hp) for these 2 barricades are

I'm fairly sure I want a short one cos of the dimensions, but I have no idea if either one is stronger

Pls post below if you know the stats of either oneĀ  Smile
I think the short heavy cade is stronger.
should be, but there are no stats in my inventory for the HC. Also at the alchemist thread arent stats for it
(08-02-2013, 06:20 PM)Waringham link Wrote:should be, but there are no stats in my inventory for the HC. Also at the alchemist thread arent stats for it

Yeah that's the odd thing...

I know i saw the stats on the forum ages ago, but i can't find them anywhere now... :/
Short heavy cade should be around 50% stronger than the heavy cade.

If your own files are to be believed, the SHC has 1800 hp, while the HC has 1200. That's a huge jump in terms of durability if its true.
(09-02-2013, 12:10 AM)Swadius link Wrote:Short heavy cade should be around 50% stronger than the heavy cade.

If your own files are to be believed, the SHC has 1800 hp, while the HC has 1200. That's a huge jump in terms of durability if its true.

yes! That sounds like the numbers I remember seeing - and normal case is 900, IIRC.
Just wasn't sure if short one would be stronger. Tho I guess it makes sense that it is - cos then each heavy option has an advantage - size or durability

ThanksĀ  Smile