NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Account Not Recognized
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Update: I created a new account and can get into game.  I guess I just need the accounts merged now? New character on the new account is bory.

Old: Bort - Character ID: 2459940
new: bory - Character ID: 2531324

Hi there, I just came back from a long absence and was able to log back into my account and see my old characters. However, upon creating a character with the same name and attempting to log into a server, it just gives me 'go create an account' error and a 'Reload' or 'Quit' option. I'm going through steam this time around if that's any help. Any character i create gets the same error upon logging into a server. I'm also using the launcher so I thought it would associate my account with the game.

Is there some other way I need to associate my account with my game?

Picture of error here:  https://imgur.com/a/PUuWcf8

Thanks!
Bump!  Hoping for help in reaching a dev like the post after mine.  Thanks!
Really disappointing that a donator can't get a response after 3 months. Sad
Hello,

Please post the 5 digit code sent to your main account and we can proceed from there. My apologies that it has taken so long for someone to acknowledge this issue.
Thanks, Winter! I appreciate your help!

Here's the 5 digit code from my original account:

Done, thank you for your patience. Your characters have been transferred and I went ahead and changed the new account name to the old one. Please let me know if anything is not to your liking.
Thanks again, Winter! Looks like everything is working fine now!