NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Trade for real money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
2 times i try to make trade, 2 times they want exchange for real money.
It's just me who don't have luck or every one sell for real money ?
I think is very sad to see this in a little community ='(
And what you expected from an almost dead mod? People not play it anymore. What the reason to sell for ingame items/mats/gold if you not play it anymore?
Message ppl who actually trade and not just sell their gear for cash. If its a "WTS Everything" Thread, this indicades they've quit the mod most likely.

Posts with single (or just a few) items have a higher chance of ingame trading.

Or just make a thread yourself / ask ingame if anyone would like to trade with you.
A shame this beautiful rule was removed some years ago.
trade for real money, but still trading normal items too. deoends on the offer for sure.
'memba this?
servers sometimes getting down, a lot of problems, dead mod no update Would you like anything else?
(20-11-2019, 06:38 PM)Berkay Wrote: [ -> ]servers sometimes getting down, a lot of problems, dead mod no update Would you like anything else?
maybe some new hero classes would do the trick
(20-11-2019, 06:55 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-11-2019, 06:38 PM)Berkay Wrote: [ -> ]servers sometimes getting down, a lot of problems, dead mod no update Would you like anything else?
maybe some new hero classes would do the trick

Definitely item stat changes, and map changes. And bonuses to players in servers that have various class compositions.
Yeah it's unfortunate that people only trade for money now. Some people are just too lazy to grind and want everything now.

Just a reminder to all though, the advertising of trading for real money is disallowed on NI related servers such as the Forum, In-game servers, TeamSpeak and Discord (+ any other NI related areas that I may of missed!) so please refrain from doing so.
Pages: 1 2