NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: I hope to add some Teutonic / Hospital equipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you see,There are some Teutonic / Hospital equipment in this mod.but this is not a set.why not add a set?
I agree completely.
(26-11-2019, 02:46 AM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]I agree completely.
I agree tooo
Give me some ideas and I can try to make some concept art for sets/pieces of armor. Look for inspiration pics and such Big Grin
I find your lack of Teutonic robes disturbing
I agree
(26-11-2019, 02:46 AM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]I agree completely.

Teutonic Stuff especially Robes seems like good stuff would appreciate it to add it
[Image: Japan-donate-medical-equipment.jpg]

Which of these items would you like to see added?
(29-11-2019, 12:18 AM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Japan-donate-medical-equipment.jpg]

That cabinet please. I'm pretty sure there are some damage buffing drugs in there. Or some damage reducing ones.
(29-11-2019, 05:46 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: [ -> ]
(29-11-2019, 12:18 AM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Japan-donate-medical-equipment.jpg]

That cabinet please. I'm pretty sure there are some damage buffing drugs in there. Or some damage reducing ones.
Sorry i don't know how to pick up the equipment.I think Mail with Surcoat or Surcoat over Mail is enough.It would be better if you could add plate armor.
And these equipment appear in "1257AD","Medieval Conquests",“Sand of Faith” or other crusader mods.
Pages: 1 2