NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Happy New Year!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Happy New Year from the NordInvasion team!

Wishing you all the best, let's see what 2020 can bring us all Big Grin

I just want to add I know that sometimes this is the most difficult time of the year for some. Just remember there is always someone you can reach out to and have a chat. My PM box is always open to everyone.

One more time, Happy New year(and decade..)!
happy new year to everyone i hope you will get what you want/reach
Happy New Year to you Devs, and all the players
Happy new year guys! Smile
Adapted from a message someone sent me: Which year is earlier, 2019 or 2020?

P.S. happy new year
P.P.S.

(30-11-2019, 05:48 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]ETA on next set, and any chance of Leviathan's Helmet and Heavy Steel Greaves? It took two months for Glory to be available, and it's been five six months on Leviathan's Helmet.
...me thinking this could have been an update from the notification...

Nice to see Ni made it to 2020. Hope we make it to 2021!

(30-11-2019, 05:48 PM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]ETA on next set, and any chance of Leviathan's Helmet and Heavy Steel Greaves? It took two months for Glory to be available, and it's been five six months on Leviathan's Helmet.

Didn't it take a year or whatnot for Zephyr to make its 2nd round? It's all about that luck with the way they pick what's on and not.

I've suggested just making everything available but you have rounds were some items go to lower levels. In a way, rounds just mean some items are easier to craft.

40 - 1 Hero
38 - All Heroes
36 - Orange

32 - 1 Hero
30 - All Heroes
28 - Orange

Could make this really friendly to people and make it the items go to personal crafting rather than just getting a discount on what level of crafting you need.
(01-01-2020, 04:46 AM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]

Didn't it take a year or whatnot for Zephyr to make its 2nd round? It's all about that luck with the way they pick what's on and not.

Leviathan's Helmet and Zephyr upgrades are available this month. Get rekt, scrub.
Happy New Year!!
(01-01-2020, 08:17 AM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]

Leviathan's Helmet and Zephyr upgrades are available this month. Get rekt, scrub.

You are the salty one that asked when is it going to be available. 

I showed people have waited a lot longer for other items [Zephyr]. I could not care less about it being available as it does not affect me in any way.   
(01-01-2020, 12:22 PM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2020, 08:17 AM)Malong Wrote: [ -> ]

You are the salty one that asked when is it going to be available. 

I showed people have waited a lot longer for other items [Zephyr]. I could not care less about it being available as it does not affect me in any way.   

What? I asked is if there is any chance that it becomes available. My intuition is that it is picked manually, and there is precedent that newer items are available quickly. Nice high school girl logic of "OMG they responded, so they're mad!" though.
Pages: 1 2 3