NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: one body shot = kill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we play Rag with Hatred.
Whaler of Ekki kill him one shot in body
when he have 100% hp 
Halberdier - with Leaher Overmail + Cursed Studded Gauntlets + Swadian Boots
not sure about - it's bug or not.
but looking same with bug 1 hit (berserk 2 wave normal) destroed full hp Blessed SoK.
Whalers of Ekki have like 10-12 Power Throw, its normal that you get one-shot. I barely survive a body-shot with fully upgraded Legio-Armorset and the extra-HP on Rag.
wow, I didn't know that. I often survived after their shot playing for my MP (even in the old Pikeman's Heavy Scaled Vest armor)
and not so long ago at Gold Lamellaur Armor.
Therefore, I decided that something was wrong here.
I can assure you, you wont survive a body shot with gold lamellar as I wear one on my MP.
Ever since I play NI Whalers of Ekki were known for their one shot kills. It hasn't changed so far and I think even though its wave 2, its some kind of special and could stay as it is.
If I remember right I can take maybe 2-4 spears in the body as Jugg so yes I can confirm they hit hard. Is it too hard I'm not sure.

In melee, they hit like an avg hard bot or at least a lot lower than Nord Shield Maiden. One of them is better at ranged the other melee. It also helps I think that Ekki has less armour and less hp.

Whalers of Ekki are basically a better Hired Javelineers or Nord Heavy Skirmisher. 

The aim for any bot like this is if you are ranged play safe and if you are melee (preferred a hero with a shield) just put them into melee.
Just don't be a whale and you'll be fine.