NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Quest Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Dear NI community,

We are proud to announce the addition of seven new quests including several donator quests and a few updates to old quests.

New Additions
Berserking Berserkers, Dwarf Destroyer, Giant Slayer, Lady Killer, Rise From the Ashes II, Shadows in the Night, Stop Following Me!

Fixes and Changes
Clan Hunter:  Added 50 x Wolf Clan Conscript, increased reward by 10,000 gold, 10,000 assist xp, and 25 faction points.
Rise From the Ashes:  Added 500 x Wolf Clan Conscript
Congratulations, Minion Killer...:  Added 45 x Nord Thegn, 25 x Queens Guard, Removed 45 x Nord Skirmisher, 25 x Heavy Huscarl
In It for the Long Haul II:  Added 100 x Wolf Clan Conscript
Collecting Heads II:  Added 1 x Wolf Clan Conscript

Thank you,
The NI Team
Thanks winter xoxoxo

Actually no adding an extra 500 bots to collect.
Oh god, for RFtA II necessary x100 all bosses.
Hunting and stealing bosses began!!!
Thanks Winter & yw for some of the ideas Wink
In my whole NI career I'm pretty sure I haven't managed to get 100 of either of these bosses. Reward is nice but at what cost? xd Thanks for the quests though and of course for any support the mod receives!
Long live NI!!
(04-02-2020, 11:07 PM)Angar Wrote: [ -> ]In my whole NI career I'm pretty sure I haven't managed to get 100 of either of these bosses. Reward is nice but at what cost? xd Thanks for the quests though and of course for any support the mod receives!
Long live NI!!

Consider it a fancy way to keep track of your boss kills, then Wink
(04-02-2020, 11:10 PM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2020, 11:07 PM)Angar Wrote: [ -> ]In my whole NI career I'm pretty sure I haven't managed to get 100 of either of these bosses. Reward is nice but at what cost? xd Thanks for the quests though and of course for any support the mod receives!
Long live NI!!

Consider it a fancy way to keep track of your boss kills, then Wink
thats from nka19 s profile:
Loki Kills: 334
Thor Kills: 312
Odin Kills: 246
Prince Kills: 384
King Ragnar Kills: 250

so it could be possible to do that quest within? 2 years? 3 years?

Also please don't forget to add some quests for cavalry mode please Idea
kill 100 bosses - it's no problems, exept Rag - Loke, Thor and Odin.
but for Hoplite with Cursed Elegy on CN server it's not so hard. imho.
Nka got most of these boss kills from kiting I wanna say. Good luck getting good at kiting or stealing the kills from 15-17 others on the server. I might check out the quests, been longing for some NI again. With the right incentive it could get me back for a few kiting runs.
nice.

(04-02-2020, 10:00 PM)Winter Wrote: [ -> ]Fixes and Changes
Clan Hunter:  and 25 faction points.

Any plans to do anything with faction points or will it just be a collectable for the rest of Ni. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5