NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Bannerlord Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(31-03-2020, 08:06 AM)Woody Wrote: [ -> ]Have not seen that many people on steam playing Mount and Blade at the same time In years.

[Image: 8d19dadcda4ad8c8cbbd3fec849a029f.png]

Even Barristan is playing lol... Been offline for 600 days yea right...
I had 50 people playing bannerlord on my friendlist lol
the annoying thing is, everyone spawning in the empire same place.
Let it be the only problem,lol.
If there is any news in the modding scene and NI2 is being developed I would be happy to help out the devs.
6 years of programming experience (Java, Python, PHP, JS, C#, C++, Haskell) + 4th semester computer science student.
(06-04-2020, 04:08 PM)Jalau Wrote: [ -> ]If there is any news in the modding scene and NI2 is being developed I would be happy to help out the devs.
6 years of programming experience (Java, Python, PHP, JS, C#, C++, Haskell) + 4th semester computer science student.
Also "c0ol" can help on programming in NI2.
>Bannerlord is coming out
>People get excited 
>You play the beta
>You think It needs work but you have hope It will be ready when It comes out
>Bannerlord is in early access
>Hit download
>Hit Play
>Find a bug within 5mins of playing that makes the game unplayable... 
>You exit out of Bannerlord
>You remember Its in early access
>You wait till people fix their shit
>You remember games like DayZ that were In early access for 5 years...
I don't think there are any bugs that make the game unplayable, given over 150k people are playing daily. Might just be you woody.
(07-04-2020, 08:05 AM)Fendi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there are any bugs that make the game unplayable, given over 150k people are playing daily. Might just be you woody.

It was a bit of a joke but It did have some truth In it.

Yes, that was 5mins into playing it --> https://youtu.be/P8rHyCKSZ5U?t=44

What I said about dayz is true as well... --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DayZ_(video_game)
My save with 600 days just disappear yesterday Sad
I personally love some of the AI changes. Horse Archers getting their own category and attacking like Horse Archers should is a HUGE improvement. Cav exploiting your flanks etc

I haven't had any major bugs other than being irritated that really the Empire is the only one that has complete armor sets atm for purchase
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13