NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: NI made my teenage life great.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(20-03-2020, 04:51 PM)Faravin Wrote: [ -> ]16.8k hours well spent. 43 loots, 43 attention posts in the LIT, worth it. Thanks for reading.

Faravin: I would leave my girlfriend for NI loot.

The girlfriend was well spent as well?
Tbh i expected something along the line of: "After I got into an Accident and became paraplegic, NI was there for me and gave me hope.

but nice read frend
[Image: eo62r.jpg]
(20-03-2020, 02:44 PM)Nopanda Wrote: [ -> ]feudalism 2 
Nice. I loved this game when i was little.
Twenties " Ni made me gay " Best story of NI
(21-03-2020, 08:20 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: [ -> ]Twenties " Ni made me gay " Best story of NI

So true. I miss Julia my cutest boyfriend!
(21-03-2020, 08:23 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: [ -> ]
(21-03-2020, 08:20 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: [ -> ]Twenties " Ni made me gay " Best story of NI

So true. I miss Julia my cutest boyfriend!

Isnt that the guy that looted heraldic plate?
(20-03-2020, 06:26 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: [ -> ][Image: eo62r.jpg]
This was appropriate
NI was so much fun its a big part of why I have 4.5k hours in warband. Haven't played it in 3 or 4 years but the upcoming bannerlord release made me think of it. My favorite part was getting filthy rich trading legendary items (with fury actually) haha, anyways hope to see yall in bannerlord Smile
Twenties made me draft some stories. It was kind of fun thinking about these stories. Though it wasn't the best use of time, I can't say NI was a complete waste.

Pages: 1 2 3