NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Trading issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just yesterday, I had a deal with jeabit. I gave him what he wanted. However, he didn't give me everything he said. When I asked him to return the goods, he never returned my message. The funny thing is that he is still playing with MB, so I want to get back what originally belongs to us. Please.
Here's a transcript of steam's conversations and transactions:
[Image: b&bo=rQJRAQAAAAABB98!&rf=viewer_4]
[Image: b&bo=5AKKAgAAAAABF14!&rf=viewer_4]
[Image: b&bo=5AKKAgAAAAABB04!&rf=viewer_4]
[Image: b&bo=5AKKAgAAAAABB04!&rf=viewer_4]
Hey,
items shoulb be returned.

Regards
Zocki
(11-09-2020, 07:12 AM)Zocki Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Regards
Zocki
Hey, yes,  he should have given it back to me. I'm the victim Big Grin

Regards
Zocki
Thank you very much for your help! I just found this in the transaction. I thought they had come back, but I checked the warehouse and didn't find them. I still didn't find them  Sad [Image: b&bo=zgJkAQAAAAABB4k!&rf=viewer_4]
(11-09-2020, 11:53 AM)zldsg Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards
Zocki
Thank you very much for your help! I just found this in the transaction. I thought they had come back, but I checked the warehouse and didn't find them. I still didn't find them  Sad [Image: b&bo=zgJkAQAAAAABB4k!&rf=viewer_4]
I have contacted nao, who send you the items back. he will have a look at it Smile
(11-09-2020, 07:03 PM)Zocki Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2020, 11:53 AM)zldsg Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards
Zocki
I have contacted nao, who send you the items back. he will have a look at it Smile
OK, I'll wait for a reply. Thank you again Smile
Please accept the trade pending on your account to receive the items.

/Nao
(14-09-2020, 11:53 AM)Naozumi Wrote: [ -> ]Please accept the trade pending on your account to receive the items.

/Nao
Completed. Thank you very much!!! Big Grin