NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Plate Mittens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I want to sell a pair of Plate Mittens. I can put them on the AH if you want to buy them. The price would be:

2 x Black Steel --- ~ 15.000
    3 x Strap ---------- ~ 9.000
    12 x Steel --------- ~ 96.000
    12 x Metal -------- ~ 12.000
    6 x Cloth ---------- ~ 600
    1 x Armor Plate -- ~ 15.000
    4 x Mixed Glue --- ~ 2.000
    [2 x Quality Charcoal]
    5 x Chain Links -- ~ 13.000

In total: ~ 162.600 Gold.

I just took the actual prices from the AH. I know it's maybe a bit high so just make me an offer. I'm only interested in Gold.
Thanks for reading and have a nice day  Wink

2 x Black Steel  Have
    3 x Strap      don't have
    12 x Steel    have 3
    12 x Metal have
    6 x Cloth have
    1 x Armor Plate don't have
    4 x Mixed Glue  have
    [2 x Quality Charcoal]
    5 x Chain Links have

All thee thinks I have and Barricade + Grinder
So you want to give me the mats you have, the barricade and the grinder and I give you those plate mittens, right?
Would be okay for me. I think we are in the same house so a trade would be easy if you want to.
(17-02-2013, 08:49 PM)Triari link Wrote:So you want to give me the mats you have, the barricade and the grinder and I give you those plate mittens, right?
Would be okay for me. I think we are in the same house so a trade would be easy if you want to.
Yup trari you got it right I'm in aegis tho sadly I'm leaving CC

KuschelKissenJac

35 HM ?  ;D
(17-02-2013, 09:57 PM)Mystical_Cat link Wrote:[quote author=Triari link=topic=10124.msg83773#msg83773 date=1361134195]
So you want to give me the mats you have, the barricade and the grinder and I give you those plate mittens, right?
Yup trari you got it right I'm in aegis tho sadly I'm leaving CC
[/quote]

Okay just tell me if you are ready to trade (Pm would be nice).

(18-02-2013, 05:35 AM)Jac link Wrote:35 HM ?  ;D

Only have one of those at the moment so I need an blacksmith to craft me some steel. I'll try to find one but it could take one more day maybe. If you are still interested at this date I could sell you a pair. I'll just write you a Pm if I'm ready for the trade.