NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Landsknecht Event February 18th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This Normal mode event will be held at 5pm PST (GMT -8) on the 18th of February.  That is 1am on February 19th GMT.  The event will be LK and friends of LK.  Hopefully we will be able to beat up the Prince a few times.  Show up in TS around 10 minutes before the beginning so we can discuss tactics and make sure every body knows what they need to do.  If you are not typically invited to LK events and would like to go to this one, please sign up below according to the example.  Keep in mind that the event is meant to stay small, so you cannot show up last minute, ask for the password, then join and call in all of your friends.

Character Name:  [LK]Winter_Bolt
Level:  52
Class:  0204
Notable Equipment:* Pike of Kings, Barrel
Role:  Slasher**

*Do not include things like Highlander Boots or Steel Sword, that really isn't a tactical advantage the whole team can use!
**Roles are Slasher, Shielder, Engineer (places barricades), Medic, and Ranged

PMs will be sent to everyone that is accepted an hour before the event starts.
was wondering if i could reserve a  spot in the event. i can bring either character, but would prefer my xbow.
Character Name:  Aegis_Gismo
Class:  0411
Notable Equipment: Volundr GS
Role: Slasher i believe
Character Name: Aegis_Leahcim_II
Level: 39
Class: Sharpshooter
Notable Equipment: Powerful Crossbow Heavy Cade
Role: Ranged
Character Name:  [LK]Moe3
lvl: 152
Class:  0411
Notable Equipment:royal, stuff  8)
Role: Shield master
Moe... you are part of the house; you don't have to sign up for the event...  :o
Sounds like fun! Ill try to make it wont reserve since not sure what ill be doing
Character Name:  ughgh
Class:  0420
Notable Equipment: Highlander Boots, Steel Sword
Role: AFK
(18-02-2013, 03:27 AM)Winter link Wrote: [ -> ]Moe... you are part of the house; you don't have to sign up for the event...  :o

lol, i guess you can consider it as a "Bump"  ;D
Event starts in 1 hour, sending out PMs now.  Be sure to get on Teamspeak.
Pages: 1 2