NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Youtube videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem: when I try to watch a video on the forum with my Internet Explorer then it's not loading.
When I try to do it with my Google Chrome it is loading.
For example this video: [embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hpEnLtqUDg[/embed] (Video from Gismo, which he posted on the forun)
It's not working on my Internet Explorer, but it is working on my Google Chrome.
I tried to fix it with Crtl + F5, but it's still not working on my Internet Explorer.

I hope someone can help me with fixing this problem.

Sinister
Inb4 'IE sux omg!'

Internet Explorer has a lot of these problems, not much you can do about it if you want to keep on using that browser.
I tested on my IE (Worst browser in the world) and it worked fine with me, my advice is to uninstall IE and burn it.
I use the forum as homepage for my Explorer and the normal site as homepage for my Chrome, so yes, I would like to keep using the IE.
Sorry but you need to use a real internet browser. Internet Explorer is not supported in this mod.
Does it work on Mozilla Firefox? I have that one, but I'm not using it atm.

Edit1 :Yes, it does. I'm now on my M. Firefox and it works. Thanks everyone for helping. I will close this.

Edit 2: M. Firefox sucks.. I'm using something else now, Maxthon.