NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: First Defence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With both spawns I am referring to (on the current version) the one inside the wall and the one outside the wall.

If I find time these days, I'll have a look into the upper wall level - never been a friend of the gatehouse top been a dead end.
(15-04-2021, 09:52 PM)Julia. Wrote: [ -> ]With both spawns I am referring to (on the current version) the one inside the wall and the one outside the wall.

If I find time these days, I'll have a look into the upper wall level - never been a friend of the gatehouse top been a dead end.

Thanks in advance, will wait for it. Outside spawn changes nothing for kiting anyway.
[Image: A0BB01F995E04C28BD0AD37E796917BFFA663368]

Maybe it might be also possible to remove this arch. It makes impossible to jump over cade if you build it in most obvoius place.
Tonight a change to First Defence was rolled out (along with a prop been exchanged on Port Assault which blocked sight but could be shot through). I hope this helps the map back into line a bit. Also one new (old) map in the pool now.

As always - any feedback (on any map) either over a thread, PM or Steam are welcome.
Thank you very much!
Only today I've tested it and thank you very much Julia, for old(new) spawn. Jumping spot is a nice addition too.
And one more small issue with the map.
This invisible wall:
[Image: 282315B5C76382B87CC236385EFDA62D69B1355A]

The issue is not invisible wall, but its position. It's half meter away from boulders (where you expect it to be).
Not critical, but would be good if fixed.
Pages: 1 2