NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Appeal - ~CM~Snow_White/Artoria_Pendragon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Dear Developers, hello dear Nordinvasion Community,

so, as some of you might have noticed, I have been banned for ban evading under the name Shieldtoria, Artoria_Pendragon etc. Since I don't know how far I should go back in time, I'll just leave it like that: I have been banned in the past for Trading nordinvasion stuff for Mercenaries Gold under the name ~CM~Snow_White. That has happened in 2016, and I definetly regret my actions back then, I have been an immature kid being in puberty not giving many importance on rules. Now, in 2021, I grew up alot, also changed my point of view regarding to behave in the internet and I am very sorry for the circumstances and ofcourse I apologize to the people I brought in trouble or I harmed. To be honest, that was not the first ban I have got. Back in 2013, under the name WdL_Carter_Sniper I have been banned for insulting as well. In that year, I was only 13 years old, not really knowing how to integrate myself into a society and why I should stick to rules if I can just act like a bad guy in the internet. Ofcourse, I was a naive kid and it fills me with shame thinking about these years. Now, since I grew up, I learned my lessons, not only by being banned in Nordinvasion, but also by gathering more experience in the real life and how to treat people respectfully and kindly for living in a society or, in case of games, being a part of a community. Since this is a game and we all got the same goal, there is no need for any toxcicity or breaking the rules, since rules are made for making a community stronger, such as the law in the real life works. These things and many other I learned over all the years. But ofcourse I also ban evaded multiple times, which Devs already know about and maybe some community members know about too. I ofcourse also Apologize for these actions. After the last time making an unban appeal, I havent seen any chances of getting unbanned, what does not justify breaking the rules, but to maybe clearify the reasons behind it. I only wanted to play the game, and as a sidenote, I never harmed anyone, broke any rules or were rude to a single person while being ban evading. But as I said, it does not excuse or justify it.But since over all these years, I still like this mod alot, even more than any other mod I have played. So, to emphatize the main statement: I'm very sorry for all the things I've done, to all the people I hided from or I harmed and after having a talk with Irish already, I want to humbly ask for an unban so I can play with the nice community, stick to the rules as I should have done back in the time already, and ofcourse enjoy this amazing mod again without hiding myself.

Thank you for reading and kind regards,

~CM_Snow_White/Artoria_Pendragon
A new and fresh start. I have spoken with another Dev re this application for an unban.

All your previous accounts will remain Banned.

You can now obtain a new account and send me in a pm with your name and id number.

Please make sure to follow the rules this time.