NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Pikemans Plated Vest Over Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lookin for

Gold
SKS

Price Range: 140-160k,
discount for a gold offer.
ill offer plate mittens
(19-02-2013, 06:27 AM)Monopoly/Vodka link Wrote: [ -> ]ill offer plate mittens

Got a second offer like this via pm, gonna state what I stated in the pm:
I'm not interested in Mittens, sorry.
And how much do you value the listed stuff you want?
(19-02-2013, 06:41 PM)ughgh link Wrote: [ -> ]And how much do you value the listed stuff you want?

Only want SKs anymore, else Commando Helmet/Swadian Heavy Lamellar (I'll balance)

Would value an SKS around 50k.
So if i give you 1 SKS (Swadian Kite Shield) will you sell your Pikemans Plated Vest Over Mail??

Is this correct???
If I gave you a heavy lamellar, how much would you balance?
(20-02-2013, 10:22 AM)BlackKnight link Wrote: [ -> ]So if i give you 1 SKS (Swadian Kite Shield) will you sell your Pikemans Plated Vest Over Mail??

Is this correct???

Seems like a misunderstanding.

(20-02-2013, 11:01 AM)Harlaus link Wrote: [ -> ]If I gave you a heavy lamellar, how much would you balance?

PM'ed
(20-02-2013, 11:07 AM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=BlackKnight link=topic=10282.msg84423#msg84423 date=1361355771]
So if i give you 1 SKS (Swadian Kite Shield) will you sell your Pikemans Plated Vest Over Mail??

Is this correct???

Are you serious with that bs?
Stop tryin to rip people off and get some moral values.
(I value the SKS at 50k, so theres a gap of at least 90k till you reach my expectations.)
[/quote]

I know the value, thats why i asked it becaus it was to unfair.....(and i haven't SKS)

(18-02-2013, 09:34 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: [ -> ]Lookin for

Gold
SKS

Price Range: 140-160k,
discount for a gold offer.

See, so what you thought wasn't correct.....  Wink
In that case we might have a misunderstanding there.
But I know about values and having an SKS in the list doesn't mean I'll sell the vest for SKS without compensation.
Pages: 1 2