NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Developers,
Im writting it in the name of my friend who recenly was banned for "ban avoidence". He has troubles with coummunication (he`s english is not that good), so ill be the middleman. If this whole ban sittuation is because youre thinking that he stole items from, if I remember, DudaRG or someone like that, ure wrong. It wasn`t him, it was his older brother Mateusz. His nickname was Gruby_RG. I used to play with him and guy named MischuMP or Mischu_MP, i can`t remember right now. It was around 2016. About a week ago I asked him (malyna, Wowerd_RG, cycuśxd) if he would play with me, and he agreed. He really got into the game and after a week he got banned. He didn`t do anything, any toxicity, any flame/blame. He was just having fun and now he can`t because of his brother. So, im asking you guys, to look at this case again, and if it is possible unban my friend. 
Sincerely,
Sucheenee
You are sure about the names?
Not really, as i said it was 5 years ago, i just remeber preset Duda and Mischu, cuz his name was Michael(Michał), but still, I cant be 100% sure
I found all of the names you stated (with very similar spelling), the question does refer to how they are connected with each other. Sorry for the not very precise question.
Well, if im correct, older brother of my friend, got really close with this duda guy. He gave him items to test, I believe it was a RG set, and he tried to steal from him. Then he got banned. When it comes to Mischu, I just brought him here as a witness. If u want i can msg him on facebook to speak to you or on forum to prove that im being honest
So the brother of malyna is Gruby_RG for sure?
That`s right
Thank you. A developer will shortly respond to this case, please be patient now.
Thanks, im gratefull
Hi
Sucheenee I do not consider third party unban requests.

Have your friend register and confirm what you have posted.
Pages: 1 2