NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Unban Request - MariusVase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your account has been banned for the following reason: Reported by an Admin for using a auto-clicker this is against the rules and a Ban has been issued

I'm going to tell you all about the situation of this ban. Yesterday, I got banned for using "auto-clicker" however, I didn't use it. I went to take care of my brother for a few minutes and I gave control to my mother. I told her to just "press left click" to shoot enemies. I guess, my mother shot at the air for several minutes, she didn't know how to play the game. While I was afk, I got warned but I didn't know that warning when I went back to the computer. That's why the admin thought I was using an auto-clicker but literally I didn't use it. You can check my whole computer through teamviewer. I've been playing this game for many years, why would I use an auto-clicker? This literally makes no sense.

Thank you for reading and kind regards

MariusVase
Hi

Sorry for the delay but it is a Holiday Time with me atm and I have returned early.

You joined the Official Event to play with your char and comply with NI rules. You used an auto-clicker or third party to play (Your Mum) and the Admin was more than justified in their actions.

Your Ban will remain until Saturday the 17th July 2021. (Please post if you wish unbanned) You are also banned from all Official Events to after the 30th July 2021

The_Irish_Eagle
I did not use any program, I did not go against the rules, I read all the rules, thank you for your interest.

Is there anything else I need to do
Nope just remind me on 17th July and do not apply for an Official Event for 2 week after this
thank you for everything best regards