NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: House Events 27.03 2022, 01.04.2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello all fellow fighters! 

I'm interested in hosting 2 Events this weekend. The 2 big differences will be: 1st new Maps and the 2nd entry fees for new honorable Roles.
Let me explain this quick. My idea with Marc7 was that new Maps would bring a variation to the fast and excellent Hyper Hell and the honorable Roles was my Idea
for giving reward to players who are carrying much more responsibility. 
The Entry fee would be paid in advance to me. The cost would be 25k, that would be a total of 400k if all 16 player slots are filled. 
Role reward and the job they have to do.(Remember, if you don't take your job serious and just want to grab the money, you will be disqualified from the reward by me and Marc7)
Shielder(50%): 200k, standing beside the cade and protect the team from getting overrun, taking aggro from the enemy wave, pulling enemies (if necessary), having an eye on the cade builder. 
Cader(25%): 100k placing the cade and makes sure there are enough to not get wiped by the enemy, may call DFC(die for cades) if the amount of cades isn't enough to withstand an invasion.
Barrel placer(25%): 100k places the barrel in the right spots and lowers so the enemy numbers for quicker runs or to prevent a wipe of the team. He knows places for good barrels and is a key for quick runs. 
Slasher(25%):100k  staying behind the Shielder and slashing enemies which are standing in front of him for more dps. 

I know this is a lot of new stuff, and I like to know your Opinion about this new system. I've discussed with Marc7, who I would call an experienced player in this game, that system and he was saying that's a good innovation to reward roles which are key in good runs. The prices and rewards for my Events are now live and will only change in the coming Zoger Events.
Credits: Marc7 for opinion and Map suggestions

Next are the Event time and maps we are playing on. At the moment are Caravan Ambush(27.03) and King of the Hill(01.04. These are suggestions from Marc7, and he will be telling us more about the strategy we are maybe trying. 

Of course, all NordInvasion rules need to be followed, and you need a character with a minimal level of 39 to participate. We will use the in game chat, so discord or team speak is not required in game. I'll share the password of the server ONLY via Steam, so make sure you add me on Steam.
To get informed via Steam:  here

Please fill in the form below to sign up for the event:

Username: Please use your forumid
Playerid: Number that we can invite into the house if needed
Support items: Master Surgeon Kit / Tome / Barrel / Cade / None
Time slot: Please state if you can play the full 3 hours or only a part of it 
Role you want to take(Shielder, Barrel placer, Cader):

Note: The first person who writes their role gets it.

Participants (27.03.2022 GMT+1 ) Map: Frosthaven, Roles which are needed: Cader, barrel placer, shielder
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Zoger (3 hours)
2. Czechnorris (maybe 3 hours)  Role: Shielder
3. CN_office_worker (3 hours) Role: Cader
4. CN_Guard (3 hours)
5. Teukros (3 hours)
6. iMarc7 (3 hours) Role: Barrel placer
7. Slonogus (3 hours) 
8. sH0cK_ (3 hours)
9. Ruplaya (maybe 3 hours)
10. Amun (3 hours)
11. Juxius (3 hours)
12. MasterJeff (3 hours)
13. Sebas (1-2 Hours)
14. CN_Newton_Legionnaire (3 hours)
15. Antar (3 hours)
16. Akaya (maybe 3 hours)

Waiting list.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
17. DB_ShadowJuggernaut (3 hours)

Money Paid list: CN_Guard, shock__,Juxius, Sebas, Ruplaya, Teukros, Slonogus, Stockfisch, MasterJeff, Akaya, Antar, Bort, Moonlight, Office
(if you are in my house trade to: Zoger~Bank~)

Participants (01.04.2022 [b]18:00 GMT) Maps:Fortress outskirts, King's Castle yard, Hypers castle  Roles:[/b]Shielder /2(100k each) (RG only pls), Cader(100k), Slasher(100k) You are not allowed to play the same role twice in a row only if there are no players who want to play that role.
Note: hypers hell will be always between these maps played, 
If you want to play pls add me on steam, so I can invite you more quickly to the house and entry Fee  
Entry Fee: 25k 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Zoger (3 hours)
2. Marc7 (3 hours) Role: shielder
3. CN_office_worker (3 hours) (reserve:cader)
4. CN_Guard (3 hours) Role: shielder
5. Stockfisch (3 hours) (reserve: shielder)
6. Teukros (3 hours)
7. Ruplaya (3 hours)
8. Etzel (3 hours)
9. CN_Newton_Legionniore (3 hours)
10. [WoS]_Petco (3 hours)
11. Antar (3 hours)
12. MasterJeff (3 hours)
13. Slonogus (3 hours)

Waiting list.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Money Paid list: [WoS]_Petco
(pls trade to House Bank)
Guess im in but dont like it that much as also maps ngl bcs of ranged units mostly. Rewarding rg and barels and cader .. eh now ppl will place cades and barels more i guess but you dont need to reward it when RG can be afk. Etc.. Username: Czechnorris
Playerid:2454306
Support items: cades/barell
Do you have an ailadrodd: No
Time slot: maybe 3h
Can do all rg, cader and barels haha now i won all prize -_- bruh - K ill take RG then -_-

Rewards are legendaries that u can loot + mats + gold. etc. No need to pay RGs, Barels placers, caders..
Please be advised that you can only take 1 role

(25-03-2022, 10:00 AM)CzechNorris Wrote: [ -> ]Guess im in but dont like it that much as also maps ngl bcs of ranged units mostly. Rewarding rg and barels and cader .. eh now ppl will place cades and barels more i guess but you dont need to reward it when RG can be afk. Etc.. Username: Czechnorris
Playerid:2455897
Support items: cades/barell
Do you have an ailadrodd: No
Time slot: maybe 3h
Can do all rg, cader and barels haha now i won all prize -_- bruh

Rewards are legendaries that u can loot + mats + gold. etc. No need to pay RGs, Barels placers, caders..

I know this is new but Id like to change something.
Username: CN_office_worker
Playerid: 2532999
Support items: Can bring anything
Time slot: full 3h
Role you want to take:cader
Username: CN_Guard
Playerid: 2532544
Support items: Tome/msk/SC
Username: Teukros
Playerid: 2533433
Support items: Heavy Cades
i‘m in and can place barrels with walls
Username: Slonogus
Playerid: 2533777
Support items: heavy cade
Time slot: full 3 hours
Role you want to take(Shielder, Barrel placer, Cader): shielder (my best shielder is Hoplite with Vigilanse)
Username: sH0cK_
PlayerID: 2533779
Support items: Tomes + MSK
Time slot: 3h
Username: Ruplaya
Playerid: 2525519
Support items: Tomes + MSK
Time Slot: Maybe 3h
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6