NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: I want to see the Prince
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone more the me who want to see the prince?  Sad

But really, when all the high level players are on the Hard mode servers it do feel impossible to ever get to the prince.
Been there, done that Tongue
Good for you!  ;D
The problem is that apart from the XP, there is no real incentive for us to play till prince on normal anymore. And even then, the XP on hardcore tends to be better in a shorter space of time =/
Quote:The problem is that apart from the XP, there is no real incentive for us to play till prince on normal anymore. And even then, the XP on hardcore tends to be better in a shorter space of time =/
Yes thats the big problem. Nobody of the new player will see him without glitching. Even some high lvl player never seen him. I think the developer should workout a solution for this problem.
I'm lvl 41 and only been to wave 18 3 times Sad
I'll admit it. The only time I've been close to prince was with the 0.2.9 Jeldan Citadel room. Other times, I was dead and spectating.
a small part of me misses that room Tongue
I don't really miss the room, but I sure as hell do miss the main gate being closed and there being all types of ways into the fortress.  I won't play that map.
No wonder Swadia is in ruins if the guards are stupid enough to leave 3 gates open...
Pages: 1 2