NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: WTS Commando Equipment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello!

I'm looking to sell either the Studded or the Swadian Gauntlets. Obviously the prices are a bit different. Also looking to sell lots of other Commando equipment!

About what I'm looking for in value
Swadian Gauntlets: ~1 mill SOLD
Swadian Boots: ~600k KEEPING
Visored Salet: ~500k SOLD
White Transitional Armor: ~2,7 mill SOLD
Plate Mittens: ~100k
Steel Cutter: ~500k
Dragon Axe: ---*
Studded Gauntlets: ---* KEEPING

*Depends on what stuff is offered. I don't really like putting a price on legendaries.

Interested in
Fiendish Bow
Legendaries

Eastern Glaive
Crossed Sharpshooters Mail
Open Salet
Sarissa

Gold

Obviously any offers can do, I'm just listing stuff that I know I need. Try your luck!

Best offer
For Studded Gauntlets:
Updated!
Crossed Sharpshooters Mail + Fearsome Knight Helmet for Studded Gauntlets.
A good offer Ragnash. I'll have to think about it and talk it through with the voices in my he... my associates.
Bump! Huge update!
90k and 4 black steel for everything...or plate mittens
For the Plate Mittens you have yourself a deal! Send me a PM!
barrel for trans+swadian gauntlets
(10-03-2013, 12:42 PM)TFP_Ritter link Wrote: [ -> ]barrel for trans+swadian gauntlets
I'm not that interested in a barrel, and I think your offer is a bit low.
Got most of the stuff on your list except for fiendish and eastern (the other legendary being a sun pike), how much do you value them compared to the studded?
(11-03-2013, 02:45 PM)ughgh link Wrote: [ -> ]Got most of the stuff on your list except for fiendish and eastern (the other legendary being a sun pike), how much do you value them compared to the studded?
Even with the Worm Bane (which I removed now cause I got one) I wouldn't have been enough.
Pages: 1 2 3