NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: HEEEELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem...

When i start mound&blade warband comes everything normal but when i start it ...it load...and nothing happend

now when i start nord invasion come the following

Assertion failed!

Program: ...
File: ../rg/rglString.cpp
Line: 198

Expression: i<str_length

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure; see the Visual C++ documentation on assters

(Press Retry to debug the application- JIT must be unabled

so that was it

please help me fast i want to play >Sad ;D :'( :-[

Nici

Playing over steam?
When i Start the game...
I would say that you mush delete nord invasion and download it again. Than we know sure that it isn't nord invasion.
And if you got one of the other mount and blade's, like with fire and sword and just mount and blade, just start them and look what they do if you start them.

And if it still not working, i would advice to reinstall Mount and Blade Warband (or if the others also not work, reinstall them all)

Goodluck!
If you are using steam uou could try "Verify game cache" or something similar on M&B. Right click on the game->properties and look around. There could be a file corrupt or missing, and that could fix it. Another solution is to reinstall the game.
It is a windows Problem but if i reinstall the game....must i Start new
(07-03-2013, 01:52 PM)Skywalker link Wrote:It is a windows Problem but if i reinstall the game....must i Start new
No, it's tied to your warband serial key
Okay so i will reinstall it but ....in a week :Smile
Also  ift he problem still occurs try reinstalling microsoft visual c++