NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: SK_Breast_Cancer_Awareness_Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love breasts. When they get small lumps (and I'm not talking about lead) Gashy becomes sad.

Our event this Saturday the 16th at 1:00pm (GMT-8:00) will be dedicated to collecting small lumps in honor of all the cancerous tits out there.

Remaining funds will go to the families of all of the dead hookers that fell off of Mountain Pass completely by accident
R.I.P. Goodnight sweet princesses

Don't be a random you god damn scrubs and sign up below

We had a full event last time with 7 folks trying to get in. Don't be one of those wieners this time around and save yourself the trouble and post.

Can't wait to fight besides you all and I know this will be the breast event the Scarlet Knights have ever had.

Aaw... Lead collecting event, and I can't even join  :'(

Then again, I wouldn't have sold you my leads anyway Tongue I still need 43 lumps, I think, for Master Surg Kits (would be good for SK events... Big Grin)
I'll be there.
im a definite maybe.
An event for breasts, breasts with cancer no less.... I'm in  8)
i will be there
Boobies and Kittens?
In.
Turns out I have 1000 more words to write for a detailed paper due Tuesday and I need to create a presentation as well. I, unfortunately, cannot show up to support the breasts. However if anyone would like to captain the event, hop on our TS and IRC to message an admin to set us up.

Happy hunting and good luck
If I find players on event servers 2 hours before it is due to start again SK will be suspended from holding house events.
That was very unfortunate, but all a misunderstanding. We miscalculated the time difference and thought it was time ^^

But well, I will be able to make it tonight, so if people show up in 1h30min, we could get an event going even without our brilliant leader.
Pages: 1 2