NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Landsknecht Event March 24th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This Hard mode event will be held at 11pm GMT (3pm Pacific [GMT -8]) on the 24th of March. Players that are not from LK, FC, or VLKA will not be allowed in without signing up, so be sure to sign up early and be on time if you want to attend.  We will be playing on Hard and gather some crafting materials, preferably with amazing teamwork and large explosions.

Example of a Non-House Member Signing Up:
Character Name:  FC_Sir_Richard
Level:  52
Class:  0420
Notable Equipment:* Penetrating Bolt Tosser of Hvergelmir, Ornate Surgical Espada of Surgery, Throwing Medic Boxes
Role:**  Ranged/Medic

*Do not include things like Highlander Boots or Steel Sword, that really isn't a tactical advantage the whole team can use!
**Roles are Slasher, Shielder, Engineer (places barricades and designs the base), Medic, and Ranged

PMs will be sent to everyone that is accepted one half hour before the event starts.
xD throwing medic boxs
The main question is how ornnate espada is a notable weapon while a steel sword isn't.  :o
Character Name:  FAKE_Totally_Not_Tee
Class:  0240
Notable Equipment: Epic Arbalest of Iggdrasyll, Hvelgelmeric Espada of Mjolnir, Short Heavy Roadblock
Role: AFK/Leecher/general nuisance

So i'm in right?  Wink
Oh, it isn't just ANY Ornate Espada.  It is the Ornate Surgical Espada of Surgery.
Character Name: wK_Achilles_TheIV
Level:  46
Class:  Sniper/Infantry
Notable Equipment: Barricade
Role:  Ranged
Character Name:  SK_Trojan
Level: 45
Class:  Commando
Notable Equipment: Pigface, Striped armor, Barricade, Swadian Kite shield
Role: Shielder/Slasher Ill do ethier one Big Grin
Character Name:  PPP_Stars_Whatever
Class:  all of them
Notable Equipment: Twigs, Thunder Pike, Arbalest, Onyx bolts and medic boxes
Role: Slasher, Medic or ranged
Reserved and u know all of them winter (i might be asleep if i sleep in)
;D
I'll be there if i can.
Pages: 1 2