NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Support Class Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just spent the entire day working up 15000 exp to get the Tinker support class only to find that it currently means nothing because I have to get an alchemist to make an ammo box for me.  Conveniently there are none on the market or auction hall.  I am not here to beg one out of some alchemist but to state that something needs to be done so tinkerers can get something for that 15000 exp they just spent.  Ammo boxes need to either be available on the market or easily made by alchemists so a level 15 can find and afford one.

Thanks for reading,

Lethwin Far Seeker
Both ammo boxes and healing kits were made quite a bit easier for Alchemists to make, shouldn't be that expensive anymore. The reason you don't find any ammo boxes at the moment is most likely that not many people are making them, we had to disable ammo boxes temporarily after the previous patch due to people exploiting and making walls that bots got stuck in with them.
(29-01-2012, 06:47 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [ -> ]Both ammo boxes and healing kits were made quite a bit easier for Alchemists to make, shouldn't be that expensive anymore. The reason you don't find any ammo boxes at the moment is most likely that not many people are making them, we had to disable ammo boxes temporarily after the previous patch due to people exploiting and making walls that bots got stuck in with them.

First off I would like to thank you so much for being the person to finally give me the info I needed.

A bit curious as to how you make a wall that bots get stuck in (there is a natural wall they can walk through though on the map with the church).

I'm sure this has been asked but is there an estimation for the next patch?
It's small problems in the making of the maps (meshes etc). All the glitches we know of will be fixed in the next patch which will be... in the future Tongue (soon)
Actually the problem with the ammo boxes is that people stacked two or more on top of eachother and since they have a collision mesh, but can't be destroyed, it effectively made unbreakable walls to keep bots away and shoot over the boxes.

Working on trying to fix them right now. Patch estimation is a bit hard, but shouldn't be long. Keep your fingers crossed.  Wink
Ok Thanks for the info.  I guess they were pretty big ammo boxes to function as walls lol.  Though I read that you used to be able to have four at one time.  I'm new to the mod- bear with me. Big Grin