NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: A idea for a new kind of a quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought about a new kind of a quest: The crafting quests.
I thought it could look like this:
Name:Blacksmith/Armorsmith/Alchemsit Crafting 1,2,3...etc.
Task: something like: Blacksmith Crafting1: Craft 20 Swadian Recruit sword!
Now i dont't know if my reward idea is possible:
Reward:Increased chance to drop:
Blacksmith->Bent Sword
Armorsmith->Old Boots
Alchemist-> Bone Shard

Repeatable: Not repeatable

I dont't know if something like this is allready planed or if somebody allready had an idea like this!
But please tell me what you think about it Big Grin!
i dont think the drop chance would be a great idea. a crafting quest would be nice though, maybe just give them 20 bent swords as reward
I like the idea. Maybe some more open tasks like "reach blacksmith / armoursmith / ... level 3".
And you must choose the redward ;D
No, you need to craft your own reward  Big Grin
Well, if almost everyone craft Swadian Recruit Sword, then the market price will go down becaus everyone sell it..
But nice quest idea's
It's amazing if you look to guy's that come with the greatest quest idea's that a dev mayby never came on... AMAZING GUYS!!  ;D
Quote:_BlackKnight link=topic=11659.msg96137#msg96137 date=1365163248]
Well, if almost everyone craft Swadian Recruit Sword, then the market price will go down becaus everyone sell it..
But nice quest idea's
It's amazing if you look to guy's that come with the greatest quest idea's that a dev mayby never came on... AMAZING GUYS!!  ;D

Not like Swadian Recruit Swords have ANY kind of value or use, since it's as strong as the sword you start with...
Quote:_BlackKnight link=topic=11659.msg96137#msg96137 date=1365163248]
But nice quest idea's
Swadian Recruit Sword is, like Maroon already said, pretty useless...
What are alchemist going to craft since they can't make recruit swords?
Nothing
Pages: 1 2