NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Landsknecht Event April 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This Hard mode event will be held at April 7th from 23:00 to 2:00 BST (15 PDT to 18 PDT | 18 EDT to 21 EDT).  Players that are not from LK, FC, or VLKA will not be allowed in without signing up, so be sure to sign up early and be on time if you want to attend.  We will be playing on Hard and gather some crafting materials, preferably with superb pikemen, sturdy shields, and large polearms.

Example of a Non-House Member Signing Up:
Character Name:  FAKE_Angry_Construction_Worker
Level:  52
Class:  0420
Notable Equipment:* Rocket Propelled Steel Halberd of Glasir, Immense Roadblock, Water of Hvergelmir Soaked Arrows, and Explosive Tome (I love reading these things :3)
Role:**  Ranged/Medic

*Do not include things like Highlander Boots or Steel Sword, that really isn't a tactical advantage the whole team can use!
**Roles are Slasher, Shielder, Engineer (places barricades and designs the base), Medic, and Ranged

PMs will be sent to everyone that is accepted one half hour before the event starts.  Do NOT try to join late without signing up.
Character Name: wK_Achilles_TheIV
Class:  Sniper/Heavy Inf
Notable Equipment:* Barricade, Top NA
Role:**  Ranged

There.
Character Name: Best Jungler NA
Level:  18
Class:  Jungler,AD carry, AP carry,top, mid
Notable Equipment: Boots 5, IE,
Role: Play maker
(06-04-2013, 08:49 PM)Murrow link Wrote: [ -> ]Character Name: Best Jungler NA
Level:  18
Class:  Jungler,AD carry, AP carry,top, mid
Notable Equipment: Boots 5, IE,
Role: Play maker

Always blame the jungler.
But I do TONS of damage
THAT SIR IS THE MOST STUIPIST JUNGLER BUILD ON A LULU
(06-04-2013, 11:54 PM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote: [ -> ]THAT SIR IS THE MOST STUIPIST JUNGLER BUILD ON A LULU

I dual wield sheen on my Lulu
(06-04-2013, 08:24 PM)Winter link Wrote: [ -> ]We will be playing on Hard... preferably with superb pikemen, sturdy shields, and large polearms.
sounds like a pikeman only event

Character Name: SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Class:  Pikeman/Heavy Inf
Notable Equipment: Hunting Spear/Polehammer, throwing med kits.
Role: Superb Pikeman
Character Name: KhmiePoo
Level: 52
Class: 0204
Notable Equipment: Twigs.
Role: Superb Pikeman
As important as pikemen are, I'd prefer if people from outside of the house filled out other roles so that our own pikemen could play Tongue
Pages: 1 2