NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: I just gained 18 lvls in one match wtf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I probably shouldn't complain, however it is a bug I think and most possibly game breaking. I do not know if it is because the site was lagging, but I got one of the quests completed (welcome to the army), and it repeated. The log chat doesn't last too long I'm afraid so couldn't take a screeny. 9 instances happened at 2012-01-30 03:40:00

Sphinx

Yeah because everyone was downloading the patch, the database server was quite slowed down and things like that happened. What it shows in-game isn't always exactly what happened to your char, but you did completed the quests many time.

Now that mostly everyone has 3.2, it won't happen as much often as it did yesterday
Ah ok thx sphinx! I noticed they are going to do a "rollback" now too.... wtf does that mean?
(01-02-2012, 05:42 AM)CUNGAWDZ link Wrote: [ -> ]Ah ok thx sphinx! I noticed they are going to do a "rollback" now too.... wtf does that mean?

A rollback is when a faulty action happens and they must restore a previously saved backup of the files which was working as intended. Meaning, they're rolling back and your character's XP/level/belongings have restored themselves to whatever they were a few days ago.
happen to me too! it was just two time quest: ''working class problem'' thought
I'll take that as a token of love for me!