NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Ammobox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wich lvl i need to craft them??
can someone sell it Oo a friend need it Sad
How many charges does the ammo box have?
(15-04-2012, 04:32 AM)Swadius link Wrote: [ -> ]How many charges does the ammo box have?

and blackrebel. that avatar wiged me the hell out. i totally smacked my screen a couple times
So if I had four of them equipped and every time I resupply at the supply dump I get four more, this means I speed up the rearming process by 3 persons every time right?
hmm. i actually havent tested that out but seeing as how that refilling doesnt work with barricades i dont think it will work for ammo boxes either
You can only equip ammo boxes in the support slot and they do not refill, just like barricades.
(15-04-2012, 04:34 AM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Swadius link=topic=1189.msg22989#msg22989 date=1334464352]
How many charges does the ammo box have?

[/quote]

By that do you mean the ammo box refills everyone's cache in a radius, or do you drop it one the ground and everybody can use it once or that everyone can use it as a supply depot on the map and it doesn't go away?

Edit: Is there a thread where this stuff is detailed? I am having trouble finding out what some of the stuff on the engineer class does.
Ammobox is one-time use. You drop it on the ground and anybody can use it to refill their ammo, but once somebody refills their ammo with it the box disappears.