NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: A crooked stick for a legendary ! (massive trade thingy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I want to see if its possible to get a legendary with a crooked stick. I will try to do this by trading my crooked stick for lets say 1x metal  then 1x metal for 1x swadian recruit sword, 1x swadian recruit sword for a battle axe, 1x battle axe for 1x Steel (this was just an example) and so on until i trade some item of a high value for a low value legendary. I hope you get the picture !.
For this i am using my "Zupraha" account.
NOTE: i would like to do 1 for 1 trades. Sorry for not stating this earlier. I am now also accepting more items (if they are worth a bit more)

Please try to contribute to this experiment by giving me stuff with a bit higher value for the items i offer.

I will try to do this for exactly 1 year if it starts well. Hopefully this will not turn into an epic fail right after i made this post D:

Item i started with:
1x Crooked stick

CURRENT ITEM THAT I OFFER:
1x Swadian Steel Shield

my ID: 2448078

Lets see if its possible Big Grin
Oha nice Idea...
haha Pikeman and his crazy ideas.  Fine, I'll give you 1x metal for your stick and good luck Big Grin.
Thanks to Nka for being the first person to contribute to this experiment ! NEW ITEM: 1x Metal. Offer please !
I offer 1 Crooked stick
(23-04-2013, 07:38 PM)YunYun link Wrote: [ -> ]I offer 1 Crooked stick

An item with a higher value then the item i currently have please lol. As for skywalker, pls try to be more orginal rather then highjacking my topic D:
Mmmh I think you can also make offers in shops. But you must make a quote from this and update it in your list!
Nice idea and goodluck!
Heavy Cloth for metal. Big Grin  Gotta make my contribution.
(23-04-2013, 07:52 PM)GlavakoCocinBubanj link Wrote: [ -> ]Heavy Cloth for metal. Big Grin  Gotta make my contribution.

Thanks a lot, NEW ITEM : 1x Heavy Cloth

and thx blackknight Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6