NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Account recognition problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I have two accounts, both of them high level. But when I logged in today, the game did not recognize my account. It gave me an arming cap, a heater shield, and a short sword and told me to go register, with a different player number than what I already have. Just last night, I was playing on my accounts and it worked fine.

I know two other people who have the exact same issue, which just started recently for both of them. I was wondering if anything will be done to fix this, because it's a real pain not being able to play this mod Smile

Thanks in advance
I also have this problem.  :'(
Same here, got on this morning tried several servers, some don't even spawn me with a Arming sword and shield, just invalid items all throughout my inventory.
Many people have gotten this issue in the past and over the past few days. It's usually a problem on TaleWorlds side so all you can really do is wait a few hours to check back and see if the problem fixes itself. Could take a few hours or a few days
Thank you very much for the quick replies!
ive had this problem a couple weeks ago in about 1 hr or so i was up and running on any NI server so its many the maintenance on Taleworlds
If it doesn't settle down you'll have to register your new serial code. It's a pain in the ass. Happens with steam accounts it seems.
Yup one way to prophylactic get out of this error is playing the non-steam version of Mnb : Wb

Available form the official taleworld site :http://download2.taleworlds.com/mb_warba...p_1153.exe
You can use your cd key from your steam copy without any problems.

Alot of people using all kinds of mods are having these issues these days. (Seems to be Steam having troubles with warband)

Rebooting my computer fixed this issue for me yesterday .
For me, the problem went away by itself in about a day. I'm glad I didn't have to reboot, download the non-steam version, or register my new code. Again, thanks for the feedback!
Pages: 1 2