NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: nothing works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently changed my username to dda jacobsen. But after that i havent been able to gain any xp, assist xp or gold.
I can change my gear and get crafting stuff but whats the point if i cant level up.
please respond quickly
im level 11 and i havent been playing on hard servers
Change to same nick in M&B
Did you change your name through the website? If so make sure you changed it on the game as well
(04-05-2013, 04:41 PM)dda_jacobsen link Wrote: [ -> ]im level 11 and i havent been playing on hard servers
*sad story bro*
(04-05-2013, 04:40 PM)dda_jacobsen link Wrote: [ -> ]I recently changed my username to dda jacobsen. But after that i havent been able to gain any xp, assist xp or gold.
I can change my gear and get crafting stuff but whats the point if i cant level up.
please respond quickly
Your name on the website used a space, warband does not do spaces. I have changed your name to dda_jacobsen. Please make sure your name in-game matches.

And if you ever come onto my forum and start acting like a spoilt child again I will not be best impressed.
well ive changed my name in the game too.
im pretty sure that you cant change your gear if you dont have the same game on the website and the game
thank you
may god bless you if you believe in him
thank you for replying like 5 seconds after i posted