NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Scene Contest, Reward for best map!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
11 days until the verdict? Are there that many people participating...?
Challenge accepted ;D
I will try to make a map in time ;D
Could make ~10 maps in that time.  Tongue
make them then Wink

but remember, quality over quantity!
Aye, if you can make 10 maps in that time, you're probably doing something wrong. Big Grin
Take your time, and enjoy the scening.
Dont tell me about quality instead of quantity, I used to make PW mod maps, thats like 8 Nord Invasion maps  combined in one scene.  Smile
(09-02-2012, 07:34 PM)_666_ link Wrote: [ -> ]Dont tell me about quality instead of quantity, I used to make PW mod maps, thats like 8 Nord Invasion maps  combined in one scene.  Smile

Make one of those for NI  Wink
(09-02-2012, 07:35 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=_666_ link=topic=1323.msg11824#msg11824 date=1328816070]
Dont tell me about quality instead of quantity, I used to make PW mod maps, thats like 8 Nord Invasion maps  combined in one scene.  Smile

Make one of those for NI  Wink
[/quote]

That does not work due to layout issues, I reckon you never played PW mod.  Wink
AKA make a big ass map i think is what he is saying, just go for one part of the PW maps like the castle, and then the lead up to it Big Grin
No shit Captain Obvious?  Wink

(Lets try not to go too much off-topic.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9