NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: SK Lootink Event! 5/12/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, sorry for the short notice, but I thought we could do with an event! Mainly we will be after loot, but we are going to have fun as well! I wanna try a few things differently than normal, you'll see when we get going. We'll start out on Normal and hopefully move to Hard later.

The event will take place on this coming [glow=red,2,300]Sunday at 7pm EST/1amGMT[/glow]. Sorry to you Euros, but it works better for a lot of our NA guys.

As always, everyone is welcome though SK members get priority if the server looks to be filling up fast. No sign up is required, but please post if you think you can make it.

Also, I would like to talk with all SK members that can get on after the event and discuss the selection of a new house Captain.
I'm in
Count me in!
I'm in!
2 am Monday morning, seven hours before final exam... Yeah, I'm gonna have to pass, but glhf!
[glow=red,2,300]The evnt will get under way in 10 minutes people! be sure to come to TS for info.[/glow]
Even though I couldn't stay for the Hard mode event, the normal event was good! Thanks a lot.
Good event guys, thanks for coming! I'm sorry for the crappy internet tonight, hopefully it won't happen again. I'll try to have another event set up for next Saturday.