NordInvasion Forum
Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? (/showthread.php?tid=31906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? - Malong - 18-11-2014

I voted truthfully: "They're both equally nice/unkind"

Re: Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? - DruggedUpTurtle - 18-11-2014

Both houses make me laugh my ass off

I'd say Tricksters, they don't have Nana. <3

Re: Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? - Malong - 18-11-2014

Quote:_DruggedUpTurtle link=topic=35600.msg207989#msg207989 date=1416298810]
I'd say Tricksters, they don't have Nana. <3
Very true, events that don't run smoothly cause Nana to tilt off and rage pretty hard at people.

Re: Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? - DeadOtter - 18-11-2014

so our events are fine just those other ones without ws carrying

Re: Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? - madjsoh - 18-11-2014

(18-11-2014, 02:08 PM)DrCox link Wrote:so our events are fine just those other ones without ws carrying

oh my, ws carry, reminds me of poorer days and old banter.

and

(07-03-2014, 12:47 PM)Bradapple link Wrote:The tricksters made this trap, obviously not a very nice house.

wow, this bradapple, not only talks smack about other houses on the forums as seen above. But, now he is the one setting the trap (and makes his nicest house member captain bannana make the post and cop any potential blame)

what a poor representative for the WS, such wow much un-nice.

brad actually advised not to make this post due to inter-house rivalry in which he did not want as he respects the community

Re: Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? - madjsoh - 18-11-2014

(18-11-2014, 02:55 PM)DrCox link Wrote:brad actually advised not to make this post due to inter-house rivalry in which he did not want as he respects the community

wow, brad's so wise and obviously, truly nice. thanks for clearing that up, how nice of you, and i also see you are in WS. the two go together like white on rice.

WS are the nicest house of the two (ostensibly)

i dont see this as a challenge to who is the nicest house, i feel that all are equal but if other feel differently then so be it.

the nicest houses are the closest houses and ws is like a tiny street, a community where all are welcome as long as you can handle abit of banter.

Bradley always strives to help others, he has been playing this game for a long time with no legendaries but yet continues to help others

Re: Tricksters/WS: Which house is nicer? - Soviet - 18-11-2014

(18-11-2014, 03:12 PM)DrCox link Wrote:he has been playing this game for a long time with no legendaries
Didn't he get a penetrator?

sadly not the hunt goes on