NordInvasion Forum
A couple suggestions. - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: A couple suggestions. (/showthread.php?tid=25006)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: A couple suggestions. - Timmix - 23-07-2014

(23-07-2014, 05:52 AM)Gilgad link Wrote:[quote author=Chippers link=topic=28694.msg188847#msg188847 date=1406092723]
[quote author=Gilgad link=topic=28694.msg188840#msg188840 date=1406082153]
I find it blatantly apparent that whenever any member, namely slayer as he's the only one that does this, speaks up about his and other peoples minds toward the moderators/developers/what ever they are called on this community, they/he simply gets a forum suspension and usually a hidden/deleted post.

This is rediculous, how on earth do you intend for a community to grow when all you do is shit yourself whenever someone questions another individual's judgement and simply remove the user that is attempting to compromise and question the system? Yet you call slayer immature, you should rather look at yourself, Hypernoma. This community is ran by "e-peen" driven adults and we all know what happens when someone has too much pride in their e-peen. They become arrogant and tend to run a dictatorship which then becomes the downfall of such communities, and, as it appears, these actions have already taken a toll on your numbers. This is no way for a community to be run, but alas, whenever someone questions or attempts to help, they just get the same arrogant reaction.

It's such a pity that slayer has spoken so highly about this mod to me and how much potential this mod had, my advertisement team along with server hosting that slayer and myself were organising could have made this mod large and brilliant. I was planning to invest approximately $30000 US in all fields, advertisement, server hosting, full time payed employees for continued development for the mod along with a profitable system for you. It is too bad as now unfortunately, you will be missing out on this opportunity as I do not wish to invest such work into a mod where the higher ups are ignorant to their own downfall.

As a final note, I can't wait for either the suspension/removal of my account and this post, but alas, screen shots were already made and as we all know, someone questioning an e-peen fixated dictator generally runs quickly through a small community.

I only hope members of this community open their eyes and realise the amount of time and potential money they have wasted on this mod.

Farewell.

PS: This post has nothing to do with slayers will.
OMG HAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST!
I've seen some outrageous claims, threats and whining but this one tops em all (even better than that guy who threatened to take legal action after being killed in-game by a dev). This is such a preb post I'd be surprised if anyone would actually take the time to sit down and respond properly.
$30000 into a mod for a dying game?
NERD!

Also I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Gilgad is Slayer, this post is givin me the giggles Big Grin
[/quote]

Please learn to read. I said I would have profited in the end, but you wouldn't know as you still live with your parents.

Majority of the funding would have gone to moving this to banner lord as yes this is a dying game, but I'm not going into it as I'm no longer willing to do so. Perhaps I can just recreate the mod on banner lord myself as I doubt these guys are.
[/quote]No one cares, you're obviously Slayer on an alt account being butthurt. Seen your signature as Gilgad on your main forum account...

Re: A couple suggestions. - Gilgad - 23-07-2014

Please do research before posting, most people learn this by the age of 12. I have already explained who I am.

Re: A couple suggestions. - madjsoh - 23-07-2014

Quote:Please learn to read. I said I would have profited in the end, but you wouldn't know as you still live with your parents.

Majority of the funding would have gone to moving this to banner lord as yes this is a dying game, but I'm not going into it as I'm no longer willing to do so. Perhaps I can just recreate the mod on banner lord myself as I doubt these guys are.

what you insinuate doing here is is not only theft from the Nordinvasion Developers but also profiteering off the Taleworlds product which is strictly against their terms and conditions unless you intend to make a profit on the $30000 US through donations on a dying game (i laughed at this). But, then again, you state that you would have developed it for bannerlord, which is once again a poorly made business decision as you plan to rely on a game which has not been released, has not proved itself a worthy investment and may or may not allow for the recreation of NI. funnier still is the bold and outrageous claims of your production team--funny as you provide no precedence of their existence nor their competency. it would seem to me your purpose here was a poor attempt at making the devs feel remorseful for their "e-peen" actions. what it has done is proved who the real child is here. while i do not agree with all aspects in the game one thing you must understand is that this is a non-for profit mod run out of human kindness. sure, post your opinions i often do. but try and leave out the malice and be more objective in your responses.

Re: A couple suggestions. - Timmix - 23-07-2014

(23-07-2014, 06:09 AM)Gilgad link Wrote:Please do research before posting, most people learn this by the age of 12. I have already explained who I am.
A nerd?

(23-07-2014, 06:35 AM)madjosh link Wrote:
Quote:Please learn to read. I said I would have profited in the end, but you wouldn't know as you still live with your parents.

what you insinuate doing here is is not only theft from the Nordinvasion Developers but also profiteering off the Taleworlds product which is strictly against their terms and conditions unless you intend to make a profit on the $30000 US through donations on a dying game (i laughed at this). But, then again, you state that you would have developed it for bannerlord, which is once again a poorly made business decision as you plan to rely on a game which has not been released, has not proved itself a worthy investment and may or may not allow for the recreation of NI. funnier still is the bold and outrageous claims of your production team--funny as you provide no precedence of their existence nor their competency. it would seem to me your purpose here was a poor attempt at making the devs feel remorseful for their "e-peen" actions. what it has done is proved who the real child is here. while i do not agree with all aspects in the game one thing you must understand is that this is a non-for profit mod run out of human kindness. sure, post your opinions i often do. but try and leave out the malice and be more objective in your responses.

Theft? I would steal nothing. I have nothing to steal. I can create what I like with my own team as long as we write it ourselves. One can profit off anything donation wise, all that matters is what gives a player the incentive to donate, thus restricting access to most things without donation. For the note on banner lord, I know everything I need to know about banner lord, whether it will be a worthy investment or not. It's not that hard to gather information when you can leave your parents house.

I'm glad you acknowledged the fact that majority of my posts were aimed at making the developers realise their own reactions and in no way doing so has it shown that I am a child, especially for again, pointing out the obvious and truth, which many can't handle.

Re: A couple suggestions. - madjsoh - 23-07-2014

profiting off donations through restrictions is against the law. someone willing to invest that much money into a game should understand basic property laws.

(23-07-2014, 07:06 AM)madjosh link Wrote:profiting off donations through restrictions is against the law. someone willing to invest that much money into a game should understand basic property laws.

You can't access the donator forum, can't get free character respec's nor other bonus's without donating to this mod. Your statement is invalid, otherwise I would already be in prison.

Re: A couple suggestions. - Mr_Moustashio - 23-07-2014

(23-07-2014, 07:06 AM)madjosh link Wrote:profiting off donations through restrictions is against the law. someone willing to invest that much money into a game should understand basic property laws.
How would you know such a thing when you haven't left your parents house yet?

Re: A couple suggestions. - Paul_the_dude - 23-07-2014

(23-07-2014, 07:15 AM)Gilgad link Wrote:[quote author=madjosh link=topic=28694.msg188867#msg188867 date=1406099179]
profiting off donations through restrictions is against the law. someone willing to invest that much money into a game should understand basic property laws.

You can't access the donator forum, can't get free character respec's nor other bonus's without donating to this mod. Your statement is invalid, otherwise I would already be in prison.
[/quote]

slayer this is actually one of the most pathetic things I have ever read, hypernoma told you he is paying for NI out of his own pocket and you attacked him. then you made up this bullshit pretending to be someone else who would invest 30k in a mod for a game just to try and get back at him for muting you. please just stop now fucking hell everyone knows you are like 17

Re: A couple suggestions. - Paul_the_dude - 23-07-2014

ye cheers for the cancer reading this crap slayer brb going for my chemo