NordInvasion Forum
Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) (/showthread.php?tid=7859)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - WheresMyVodka - 27-02-2013

Question? Will the be different ladder matches for houses of course the little houses will lose and the bigger houses will win little houses will not meet the que and the big players fill spots like nothing?

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - WheresmyLiquor - 27-02-2013

(27-02-2013, 06:59 AM)Monopoly/Vodka link Wrote: Question? Will the be different ladder matches for houses of course the little houses will lose and the bigger houses will win little houses will not meet the que and the big players fill spots like nothing?
no -.- wrong! joking bro if you read its intended to fit small house as all equipment will be spawned on site and their will only be a limit of players fighting so lets say 21 players of a big clan want to fight only 8 will fight

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - Hypernoma - 27-02-2013

(27-02-2013, 06:59 AM)Monopoly/Vodka link Wrote: Question? Will the be different ladder matches for houses of course the little houses will lose and the bigger houses will win little houses will not meet the que and the big players fill spots like nothing?
As WML has said. Match size will be dictated by the smaller house. I appreciate larger houses may be frustrated by this but one hopes all our players are mature enough to appreciate why it has to be this way. I have a rather complicated matchmaking system in mind that hopefully will allowing houses a couple of matches each against different houses and allow lots of members to take part in the different matches. All shall be revealed in time!

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - Mr_Awesome - 27-02-2013

If two small Houses (5 and under players) decide they want to fight with one another will they be allowed to do so?  It would allow smaller houses to compete in bigger groups without having to hire a bunch of mercenary's who would probably out number, the number house players. It could be 1 team made up of 2 houses. As far as rewards they would then have to split the rewards down the middle as dictated by the devs.

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - Hypernoma - 27-02-2013

Houses will not get to choose who are they are fighting, that pleasure will be all mine! Don't worry, I have a plan.

(27-02-2013, 09:13 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote: All shall be revealed in time!

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - human_being - 28-02-2013

*expressions of uncontrollable excitement*
sounds like fun, guys!
Smile

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - Canada - 01-03-2013

Wishing the best of luck with  the running of this.  Seems like a great idea.  Looks like I rejoined the NI community just in time!  Now time to whore myself out to a willing house Smile

I'd also like to offer any advice/help if needed with any rules/organisation of this.  I've helped with and participated in team competitive native tournaments since around beta, and I've administrated tournaments similar to this one.

Best of luck,

Canada

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - Hande - 20-03-2013

Tournament Gear list added to starting post. (Spoiler)

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - Punishment™ - 15-04-2013

W'll be ready.

Re: Swadia's first House Tournament! (EU server) - Yabu - 17-04-2013

Where are we standing with this?