NordInvasion Forum
The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Forlorn Vanguards (Dispanded) (/showthread.php?tid=32756)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - darklit - 14-01-2015

This message is on Behalf of Ebola

Character Name(s):Ebola,Africa,LionSister,LionsMum
Character Level(s):49,42,34,14
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow):1 of each
Age(optional): 14
Character ID's: 2495304,2493644,2501529,2493603
Region(NA/EU/AU):AU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes I use ts, no i dont own a mic
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: HappyMonkey is a really nice guy and seems like a really good and advanced player in the game hopefully he will show me the way to get
good at the game hopefully one day be like him. Also if hes really epic his FV members are obviously all epic too, this will be a great oportunity if i made it into the house.
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): none

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 14-01-2015

(14-01-2015, 01:34 AM)FV_darklit link Wrote: This message is on Behalf of Ebola

TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):Yes I use ts, no i dont own a mic
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: HappyMonkey is a really nice guy and seems like a really good and advanced player in the game hopefully he will show me the way to get
good at the game hopefully one day be like him. Also if hes really epic his FV members are obviously all epic too, this will be a great oportunity if i made it into the house.
This is probably the weirdest application i have ever seen to a house but nevertheless Accepted on trial but please consider changing your name.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - Thiago31 - 14-01-2015

Character Name(s): Xbower_Thiago
Character Level(s):10
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Xbower
Character ID's:2487455
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):  Yes i use teamspeak, yes i have a mic, but i'm shy to talk on it
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I'm looking for a low-level friend house, and this house looks nice Big Grin. Oh, 3 members of the FV were in the same server as me, and they told me about the FV
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): No one, i think

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 14-01-2015

(14-01-2015, 03:36 AM)Thiago31 link Wrote: Character Name(s): Xbower_Thiago
Character Level(s):10
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Xbower
Character ID's:2487455
Region(NA/EU/AU): NA
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no):  Yes i use teamspeak, yes i have a mic, but i'm shy to talk on it
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: I'm looking for a low-level friend house, and this house looks nice Big Grin. Oh, 3 members of the FV were in the same server as me, and they told me about the FV
FV members vouching for you(gives priority): No one, i think
Well, considering your level I'm going to put you on an extended trial period, of course you are welcome into our TS channel when you'd please, please message me personally on steam when you reach tier 3 so we can talk further about this. PM me or talk on steam if you'd like some more info.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - darklit - 15-01-2015

House events for this week.

Name of House: Forlorn Vanguard
Event Date: Sunday January 19th
Start Time: 8pm EST
Server Region: NA
House Tag (Server Name): FV_Event
Server Mode (Normal / Hard / Ragnarok): Ragnorok
Server Password: You will see.
The maps you would like to play: great hall, castle courtyard,

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - darklit - 17-01-2015

(16-01-2015, 11:10 PM)Suspicious_Wolf link Wrote: Character Name(s): Suspicious_Wolf
Character Level(s): 42
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): Skirm
Age(optional): 18
Character ID's: 2507522
Region(NA/EU/AU): EU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes.
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: First and for most i really want to join a house because,well  i like the name, plus members are nice for what i saw.

Application Denied. You have applied to more than 1 house, and your in the trial period.  Make a choice, and apply to 1 single house.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=6015.msg216229.html#msg216229

Come back at a later date.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - TemPeR - 22-01-2015

Character Name(s): xFoZzYx, xFoZzYx-RG
Character Level(s): 51 & 52
Class(skirm/inf/archer/xbow): LvL 51 = Pikeman, LvL 52 = Royal Guard
Age(optional):
Character ID's: 2444697 & 2449050
Region(NA/EU/AU): AU
TeamSpeak(THIS IS NECESSARY), do you use it and own a mic(yes/no): yes
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: i want to join Forlorn Vanguard because i want to meet a new bunch of people who play NordInvasion

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 22-01-2015

(22-01-2015, 12:57 AM)Qoath link Wrote: Character Name(s): xFoZzYx, xFoZzYx-RG
Age(optional):
Why you want to join the Forlorn Vanguard: i want to join Forlorn Vanguard because i want to meet a new bunch of people who play NordInvasion
Accepted on trial, please attend our events so we can get to know you better and feel free to join our TS channel whenever. In addition I just want to confirm that you realize you will have high ping at our events due to them being NA based.

Thank you for your application! I have sent you invites to the house.

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 06-02-2015

(22-01-2015, 01:18 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Qoath link=topic=36452.msg217295#msg217295 date=1421888271]
Character Name(s): xFoZzYx, xFoZzYx-RG
Age(optional):
Accepted on trial, please attend our events so we can get to know you better and feel free to join our TS channel whenever. In addition I just want to confirm that you realize you will have high ping at our events due to them being NA based.

Thank you for your application! I have sent you invites to the house.
[/quote]
Accepted as Full Member. You should put on house tags when you get the chance.

While I'm at it, its time to update this with our new house project, we are now working on a Master Surgeons Kit, you can check the house MOTD for what we need.

This is also a shameless excuse to bump this thread Smile

Re: The Forlorn Vanguards (Recruiting lvl 1+)(all regions) - darklit - 08-02-2015

(14-01-2015, 01:34 AM)FV_darklit link Wrote: This message is on Behalf of Ebola

We do not think your the right fit for the Vanguard. Application Denied.