NordInvasion Forum
Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth (/showthread.php?tid=1258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Lethwin_Far_Seeker - 08-03-2012

...So does any one know of some Commando class Nord looking armour???  I'm really ready to move past Surcoat and Chainmail

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - clickeverywhere - 08-03-2012

Well, here are the 4 commando only armors that are unlocked: https://i.imgur.com/tyicB.png

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - FinKone - 08-03-2012

(08-03-2012, 10:41 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: [quote author=FinKone link=topic=1821.msg15411#msg15411 date=1331245496]
Jotne still crush through with Javs?
You sure you weren't being whacked by their hammer? Their javs haven't been able to crush through for quite a few patches now...
[/quote]

Very sure. Sad  I'll try to get pick then if I can repeat ...

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Alexander - 08-03-2012

I appreciate the buffs for infantry, much needed, thanks for that.

However, the maps dont seem any easier to me, the barricades that i can see are nothing more than placebo as far as i can tell. Rather than one big gap we have two/three/four medium sized gaps on many maps, no difference, if anything its harder.

Swadia needs to employ engineers or just some peasants to start clearing away the piles of rubble that are building up in the actual defensible positions.

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Lethwin_Far_Seeker - 08-03-2012

(08-03-2012, 11:12 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Well, here are the 4 commando only armors that are unlocked: https://i.imgur.com/tyicB.png

None of those look anything near Nordic.  What class is Bear Armour?

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Pandabomber - 08-03-2012

I'm loving this patch already without even playing it. This will encourage a sort of "survival" mode in people instead of "I must get all of the kills" mentality most people have. Also, the survivability of infantry getting some love... A step in the right direction my friends, I'll be sticking around.

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - clickeverywhere - 08-03-2012

Bear armor is for Snipers.

In any case, this is getting quite off topic. You should make a new thread if you wish to discuss the armors, or look for an existing thread in the infantry subforum.

As for the patch, hopefully there will be a resurgence in the Nord Invasion population with higher level players returning now that normal mode loot is re-enabled.

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Birdtalon - 08-03-2012

Website needs an update *glances at top right*
Tongue

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Kriegstofu - 09-03-2012

just got my first coal as a commando on normal mode Smile

but somehow i think i only get loot if i kill the enemies on normal by myself, or is this just my imagination?

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Hypernoma - 09-03-2012

(08-03-2012, 11:18 PM)FinKone link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=1821.msg15415#msg15415 date=1331246482]
[quote author=FinKone link=topic=1821.msg15411#msg15411 date=1331245496]
Jotne still crush through with Javs?
You sure you weren't being whacked by their hammer? Their javs haven't been able to crush through for quite a few patches now...
[/quote]

Very sure. Sad  I'll try to get pick then if I can repeat ...
[/quote]
Interesting. Please let me know if this is still happening

(08-03-2012, 11:23 PM)Alexander link Wrote: I appreciate the buffs for infantry, much needed, thanks for that.

However, the maps dont seem any easier to me, the barricades that i can see are nothing more than placebo as far as i can tell. Rather than one big gap we have two/three/four medium sized gaps on many maps, no difference, if anything its harder.

Swadia needs to employ engineers or just some peasants to start clearing away the piles of rubble that are building up in the actual defensible positions.
I very much doubt the maps are now harder, having played them all myself. If problems still exist then it will be reviewed. In the meantime I suggest getting a nice group together and using the new areas properly. I can't wait to try the fortification on Outskirts with a decent team.

(08-03-2012, 11:02 PM)pleasurus link Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and assume no. It's usable by knights also. So it kinda sucks for someone like me who spent the time and money (before the patch way back when it was even more expensive) to not have it justified. We may get lucky and they change it though
The armours should not be changing in the near future. Only the infantry only armours have been buffed. We are sorry that some people feel they have lost money but you do now have the opportunity to have better armour, twice as much XP and twice as much gold. Beyond that you can get loot and gold on normal mode so I'm sure you guys will manage to get some pennies again!

(09-03-2012, 12:00 AM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: just got my first coal as a commando on normal mode Smile

but somehow i think i only get loot if i kill the enemies on normal by myself, or is this just my imagination?
The loot distribution on both modes is shared so you may also get loot from enemies killed by team mates and vice-versa.

For future posts, please do as click suggested and keep them relevant Smile