NordInvasion Forum
Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth (/showthread.php?tid=1258)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Makagulfazel - 09-03-2012

This is the most fun I've had since hard mode was implemented. Fuggin awesome.

<3

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Darkza - 09-03-2012

YEY

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Tennenoth - 09-03-2012

Already finding that the amount of crafting materials I gain is significantly reduced. Increase drop rate or something! Smile
Also, there are a few bugs with the output on the screen.

I get "64. You have gained a bent sword" a hell of a lot, I would assume 64 is some variable or the line number in your code! Wink

Thought I would post this here as opposed to in the bugs section because this is a more active thread.

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Gismo - 09-03-2012

Since the infantry armor is buffed now, does it mean that the enemies is stronger? or just us..

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Johao - 09-03-2012

The infantry buff is overly insane I believe, for normal mode. Some of the commandos are virtually invincible from these guys, half of the enemies can barely make a stratch out of the infantry class.

I'd say keep the 50% armour upgrade on hard mode, but a slight increase (20%) on normal mode.

Other than that, I've never felt that superior for once being an infantry. Smile

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Kriegstofu - 09-03-2012

Since Banded sucks for Infantry now, make it usable by heavy infantry already.

We need also now more commando armors since most are not usable

ir you could disable both lamellar armors for cavalry, so that banded mail is heavy inf, lamellar armor sergeant, heavy lamellar armor commando

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Egalmoth - 09-03-2012

Yeeeeeeee, and the weekend just started!  ;D 8)

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - JOPO - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 08:45 PM)Johao link Wrote: The infantry buff is overly insane I believe, for normal mode. Some of the commandos are virtually invincible from these guys, half of the enemies can barely make a stratch out of the infantry class.

I'd say keep the 50% armour upgrade on hard mode, but a slight increase (20%) on normal mode.

Other than that, I've never felt that superior for once being an infantry. Smile
You do still get damaged tho , as far as i have experienced.

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - Lethwin_Far_Seeker - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 08:53 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: Since Banded sucks for Infantry now, make it usable by heavy infantry already.

We need also now more commando armors since most are not usable

ir you could disable both lamellar armors for cavalry, so that banded mail is heavy inf, lamellar armor sergeant, heavy lamellar armor commando

I sent this to Worm but it should be here too I think

Well I really do like the buff and everything but it has made most craftable armours worthless for infantry.  So as a commando unless you have the connections and money for striped you are restricted to the four commando armours which honestly aren't that impressive.
I think that patch moved things forward, but our legs need to catch up with us.  It makes no sense that my green Surcoat over Mail has more protection than plate armour and 90% of everything else. 

Please consider this.  I trust that you will come up with something (I hesitantly suggest alloting the "Everyone" armours among the classes?)

Lethwin Far Seeker

Re: Client Release 0.3.7 - Share The Wealth - pleasurus - 10-03-2012

my butt has healed. figured i would give u guys a screen shot of some fun we were having today on hard mode. thanks again

forever yours,

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009550024/screenshot/506892556170945247?tab=public