NordInvasion Forum
Exploiters banned - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Exploiters banned (/showthread.php?tid=1298)

Pages: 1 2

Exploiters banned - Conqueror_Worm - 11-03-2012

I was hoping I didn't ever have to do this in Nord Invasion, guess I was being pretty naive.

After some tips from some players about other suspicious players I decided to take a look into it. And I have so far permanently banned several players for sitting on a insane amount of Legendary items not obtainable by one person, especially more so when they have never killed the enemy that drops it even once.

I am currently going trough all trade logs and taking a closer look at all players inventories when it comes to higher end stuff, so anyone who has gotten a suspicious amount of items from someone or from someone they don't fully trust, I advise you to come clean now in a PM.

Everyone involved in this will receive a massive smack with the ban-hammer and unless you come clean first I'm not going to be very lenient afterwards.

There will be no naming and shaming, so take your witch-hunt elsewhere.

Love,
Worm

Re: Exploiters banned - Latrinenkobold - 11-03-2012

(11-03-2012, 08:18 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: ban-hammer
i just love this expression
BAN HAMMER!
very good i was already wondering how some people could get so much uber stuff while i never get something better than cloth...

Re: Exploiters banned - Mordred Wulfchylde - 11-03-2012

Well,I salute you for the courage to come forth with this,and to deal with it.Being a lover of "Indy"games and Mods I confess I rarely see such actions taken.Usually it's "turn a blind eye",followed by wondering why everyone up and left.

Re: Exploiters banned - Kriegstofu - 11-03-2012

i just saw that some members got a green or red ! in their Profile

What does it means being A) Watched (green !) and B) Muted (red !) ?

Re: Exploiters banned - MrGuarnere - 11-03-2012

This is a sad day indeed.

Re: Exploiters banned - Birdtalon - 11-03-2012

(11-03-2012, 08:56 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: What does it means being A) Watched (green !) and B) Muted (red !) ?

Watched means they have been warned by a moderator on the forum. Muted means they can't post on the forum.

Re: Exploiters banned - YuriTheRed - 11-03-2012

The only thing suspicious in my inventory is lack of legendaries (got only pick). =(

Re: Exploiters banned - Kwal - 11-03-2012

Then you have more than I do at level 45 Tongue

Anyway I hope that besides banning the exploiters you will also be able to remove the exploit itself. Yeah, internet people tend to suck. Well people suck in general but on the internet they don't have to account for their actions.

Re: Exploiters banned - YuriTheRed - 11-03-2012

(11-03-2012, 10:15 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Then you have more than I do at level 45 Tongue

I didn't got it as loot. I got it from map contest. The only legendary i got as loot was sun pike and then the rollback came...

Re: Exploiters banned - Senni - 11-03-2012

Ah, wondered as much Sad, did join some quite interesting servers recently.