NordInvasion Forum
Retire the veterans. - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Discussion & Engagement (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Retire the veterans. (/showthread.php?tid=14228)

Pages: 1 2

Retire the veterans. - Delion - 30-08-2013

Well. The time has come to retire the veteran(s), after a lot of thinking I've decided to leave NI. It's been fun, but it (as well as many other games I'm quitting) is just taking up too much time in my life. I have family, lots of things I could be doing, and I want to get out and enjoy life while I'm still young.

I hope you all understand. I doubt I'll be missed. But I have made some good  friends here, I'll miss you guys. I'll probably regret this later, but I think it's the right thing to do.

As far as my House and my stuff.
If I had have seen this coming I wouldn't have started a new house just to leave shortly after, I'm really sorry to the members of VM. Since it is just picking up on activity and since he requested it. I am giving VM to Tiber, I hope it's the right thing to do. And I hope Tiber will keep VM active and growing.
Titties, I hope you stay Captain and help Tiber out.

As for my stuff. I'll give some good stuff to each of the current VM members, and the rest to Reskan, so if I ever come back he can supply me with stuff.

It was fun running with you all. Had some good times.

Farewell
            Delion

Re: Retire the veterans. - Unknown_Soldier - 30-08-2013

GoodLuck with real life. You will be back, the only way to quit NI is in a bodybag!

Re: Retire the veterans. - Handef_Snizel - 30-08-2013

Why is everyone leaving  :'(
I have not had the pleasure of being friends with you, though you seem like a nice bloke. I wish you luck in the future  Big Grin

Re: Retire the veterans. - Shagz - 30-08-2013

adios amigo

Shame to see you leave us

I hope everything works out for you and the best wishes. Smile

Re: Retire the veterans. - Reskan - 30-08-2013

>Big Grin Moar loot for me!

Re: Retire the veterans. - Tiber_Carlson - 30-08-2013

You will be missed!
[Image: Spock_vulcan-salute.png]

Re: Retire the veterans. - Sunguard_Leader_Suns - 30-08-2013

BB delion! Good Luck with ur life! Wish u all the best! (Sidenote:Sorry for leaving VM but SOS will fight right by its side!  Wink)

Re: Retire the veterans. - Alduin - 30-08-2013

I think you are making the right choice because it is better to live life and spend time with your family than being on the computer everyday. Good Luck to you and you made a good choice Smile

Re: Retire the veterans. - Balien - 30-08-2013

Shame to see you leave Delion, had lots of fun times with you, and also in events.  :'(

Re: Retire the veterans. - Titties - 30-08-2013

Sad to see you go buddy, hope to see you (at least) lurking the forums and not completely deserting us :p Look after your horses because I'm jelly and go and enjoy life whilst the rest of us drink beer and lounge in front of our computers!