NordInvasion Forum
The Legendary Item Thread - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Strategies and Guides (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Legendary Item Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1456)

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 11/3/17) - Narvad - 01-04-2017

Weapon stats from module files(item_kinds):

Aurora Blade - Weight 2.25 (but i guess it's fine, since website shows integer numbers, ingame it would be 2.3 though)
Halogi's Torch - Can Knock Down, Weight 3.5 (4 then)
Severance - Weight 4
Mjolnir - There's no Bonus against shields modifier
Dragon Halberd - Thrust Damage 44p, Speed 95 the stats from "POLEARM_C" type(couchable), strange thing that there's no such weapon in "POLEARM" group, while other [couchable] polearm weapons has two different versions
Mangler - Weight 2.5 (3)
Naval Glaive - Bonus against shields
Jormungandr - Speed 97
Ullrs Bane - Missile Speed 68
Tempest - Missile Speed 69
All legendary Thrown weapons have Bonus against shield modifier(in thrown mode, ofc)
All legendary Thrown weapons, except Volcanic daggers, have Penetrate shield modifier(or Shield penetration)

PS I wish my post was about finding some nice loot. Sad

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 11/3/17) - DR. - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 12:08 AM)Narvad Wrote: Weapon stats from module files(item_kinds):

Aurora Blade - Weight 2.25 (but i guess it's fine, since website shows integer numbers, ingame it would be 2.3 though)
Halogi's Torch - Can Knock Down, Weight 3.5 (4 then)
Severance - Weight 4
Mjolnir - There's no Bonus against shields modifier
Dragon Halberd - Thrust Damage 44p, Speed 95  the stats from "POLEARM_C" type(couchable), strange thing that there's no such weapon in "POLEARM" group, while other [couchable] polearm weapons has two different versions
Mangler - Weight 2.5 (3)
Naval Glaive - Bonus against shields
Jormungandr - Speed 97
Ullrs Bane - Missile Speed 68
Tempest - Missile Speed 69
All legendary Thrown weapons have Bonus against shield modifier(in thrown mode, ofc)
All legendary Thrown weapons, except Volcanic daggers, have Penetrate shield modifier(or Shield penetration)

PS I wish my post was about finding some nice loot. Sad

Thx for that but why i did not do the same is i rather get the commuanty to tell me what the stats are with in game (like how i think all but grinder have a pic in game) as it seems like cheating to me. 

I think it a fine line inbetween a commuanty post you could say vs a post that may as well be from a dev. I could ask the devs what things drop from as well and that would go well.... Also the only thing i can see them telling me if 25% or 75% of what we have them dropping from is wrong or right. What to guess 25% ish is ether wrong as of now or never happend.

In 1.5 there was somthing about all red drops moving to rag and end of hard then orange to normal and start of hard. So once they move all of them i may even reset what drops from what with some things not moveing like thor's hammer not dropping from him would be strange move.

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 1/4/17) - [WoS]_Morgan - 01-04-2017

Please keep the tread to what it is meant for Wink things like that you could sort in pm or somewhere Else Smile

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 1/4/17) - Disco - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 06:31 AM)Mr_Morgan Wrote: Please keep the tread to what it is meant for Wink things like that you could sort in pm or somewhere Else Smile
Rules Before Posting
No congratulatory messages, of course you can congratulate your friends just not here. But please try and keep this thread down to just legendary drops and discussions on legendary items themselves.

Seeing how Narvad and Woody are discussing legendary items, can you explain why this wouldn't belong in this thread?

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 1/4/17) - [WoS]_Morgan - 01-04-2017

Seems to me that it could have been sortet in a PM otherwise than here.
However it is not against the rules, just my way to look on it like you have your ways to look on it.

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 1/4/17) - Disco - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 09:04 AM)Mr_Morgan Wrote: Seems to me that it could have been sortet in a PM otherwise than here.
However it is not against the rules, just my way to look on it like you have your ways to look on it.
It's not only not against the rules, it is part of the purpose of this thread. If they had this discussion via PM, how would anyone other than them share their opinion on the matter. Also, you didn't just express the way you look at it, you vaguely asked them to stick to the thread guidelines, a correct way to say what you were thinking would have been, "In my opinion, discussions like this should be conducted via PM instead of being posted on this thread, (Btw, I haven't read the first page of this thread)".

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 1/4/17) - Narvad - 01-04-2017

Woody Wrote:i rather get the commuanty to tell me what the stats are with in game
But i don't mind, and i see your point. Glad that you're took that info.

Mr_Morgan Wrote:Please keep the tread to what it is meant for things like that you could sort in pm or somewhere Else
I will take a note. Smile

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 1/4/17) - Flokiiiiii - 04-04-2017

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin[Image: 5B9A44C5B763C5C5ACC7B576158F21A537CF0117]

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 1/4/17) - Disco - 05-04-2017

hahaha
[Image: AD95BDBBEDD72C3BB4C6184A621BCD3A5DE1193F]

RE: The Legendary Item Thread (Last Update 1/4/17) - Ruplaya - 07-04-2017

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin