NordInvasion Forum
The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] (/showthread.php?tid=1462)

Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - Illithar - 11-06-2012

No, LOL I didn't make it up, hah. But I guess I was kinda thinking out loud.

Anyhow the Captain assists the House Leader, but also helps organize the house when we play as a team and to get us to play as a team, so helps organize the events . Hey I remember when we did that. I mean it's possible to book a server for a Team event with the Devs, you just have to ask. And if we lack the numbers we can team with others like Sparhawk.

But I was never a Captain, so.... I don't know for sure.

Good to see NickyJ posting as well, we are still around just disorganized.

Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - Sparhawk - 11-06-2012

Yo Scarlets! I am setting up a PK event and I will let you guys have the first chance at the slots my guys don't take up. Post in my Event thread if you are interested. Hope to see you there! Smile

Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - Illithar - 11-06-2012

More thought.

Both you guys Jarold and Galen are active on the forum etc., Jarold was House Captain and was there on team events and so forth, and only went MIA for a bit after you broke your arm. And man Galen you redid the whole house banner then posted a patch for everyone. So.....

And not knocking anyone else who might want to, NickyJ is pretty active too.

I'm not even sure what access House Leader has, but I'm guessing they could but the new banner up on our House link for starters instead of that missing place holder thingy.

(11-06-2012, 06:41 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Yo Scarlets! I am setting up a PK event and I will let you guys have the first chance at the slots my guys don't take up. Post in my Event thread if you are interested. Hope to see you there! Smile

See!

Cheers Sparhawk, I for one will take a look.

I'd encourage any SB that can to make that PK event slots allowing. Might help get us more organized. I intend to be there if they are not full, and you know what? Even if they are full when was the last time all servers were full? Even if we can't get on hard we could play as a team.

Jarold can u make it? You could herd us along, LOL!

Later guys.

Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - Galen_Thalheimer - 11-06-2012

Organizing events in NOT my deal, trust me. So if that's Captain, I'm out. Smile

Illithar, I thought you were making it up because somewhere along the way your post lost some "end quote" tags in it. Mine looked strange too, I just noticed, until I fixed that.

Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - NickyJ - 11-06-2012

(11-06-2012, 06:44 PM)Illithar link Wrote: More thought.

Both you guys Jarold and Galen are active on the forum etc., Jarold was House Captain and was there on team events and so forth, and only went MIA for a bit after you broke your arm. And man Galen you redid the whole house banner then posted a patch for everyone. So.....

And not knocking anyone else who might want to, NickyJ is pretty active too.

I'm not even sure what access House Leader has, but I'm guessing they could but the new banner up on our House link for starters instead of that missing place holder thingy.
Like Galen, organizing events is not my thing. I don't actually talk in TS, so I think that pretty much rules me out. Tongue

I will try to make it to the event, though I expect I'll be too late.

(11-06-2012, 07:51 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: [quote author=Illithar link=topic=2204.msg29716#msg29716 date=1339440266]More thought.

Like Galen, organizing events is not my thing. I don't actually talk in TS, so I think that pretty much rules me out. Tongue

I will try to make it to the event, though I expect I'll be too late.

Thats kinda my position, so I respect the position of you guys. But I don't mind helping out.

Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - Galen_Thalheimer - 11-06-2012

I thought we had someone who was specifically for event organizing on the SB website.

Edit: Yes, Jay_Nova had volunteered to be event guy.

I have no problem helping with admin-y type stuff, just not planning. I'm seriously overloaded in that capacity IRL.

Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - Jarold - 12-06-2012

I agree this house needs to be more active. I would be happy to becomean event man, either if im captian or leader.

On another note if I was leader I would require all Scarlet Blades to have SB_putnamehere. Even though I don't wear a tag but it would be nice for people to notice us.